No Sleeep Music Video!

BlackCat77

I love it a lot! It's simple yet gorgeous - like the song! J Cole looked like he'd been copy and pasted into the video tbh :lmao:. But I love it so much - and he's a great addition to the song imo. 

Yeah J Cole gives it a little something, I like that they added him.

• Upvote 1

I will say the funniest shade someone tried to throw at Janet as far as her look in the video on YouTube was "why is dressed like Stevie Nicks?"  :lmao:

They can't handle Janet's fashion forward ensemble and not seeing her skin and cleavage!

I love the irony in Janet's career.  She's come full circle and I believe is going to give us a full well rounded arsenal of artistry.  Janet's going to experiment with her sound going forward and it's going to be geared towards what is relevant and comfortable to her not what is relevant to what is playing on the radio or what today's garbage of videos are. The music on the radio is so desperate that I can't handle listening to it.  I know there are some amazing artists putting out amazing music but it's few and far between. 

I lurve her look in the video!  It's all about the Danish and Belgian(Nordic) designers right now.  Give me A.F. Vandevorst and Barbara I Gongini any day.  

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...