Jackson Kids Reality Show Coming to Lifetime

SonofBaldwin

for some reason I don't care much for 3T. There is some underlying shady ways that I get from them.-_- Their make-up game is always on point though.

3T reminds me guys from high school who went on to "become" rappers/musicians well into their late 20s :coffee: Like "aww you're still doing music?"

Those eyebrows are on fleek! 

• Upvote 1

Did you guys ever see the Anything video by them? There's a part where it looks as though you can see TJ's penis print :lmao:. But it's so obvious that it can't be because there's no way they couldn't spot it and keep it, surely lmao. 

I only remember their video, the one  w/ Michael in it. 

And if it was a print, wouldnt be the first time something like that was overlooked . Ive seen many of videos that shocked me cus of mistakes like that..or were they mistakes :shifty:

Which videos? :shifty:

Here - judge for yourself. Is it just me imagining it or was that his penis? 1:32 - 1:35

• 3 weeks later...

i seen her with them.on TV ....IM LIKE DOES THIS BITCH HAVE TO.BE AROUND AND.KNOW EVERYBODY :blink: how tf is she affiliated with the Jacksons?????????

Her ex husband and the Hiltons, I'm assuming. I think 3T grew up with them/the Hiltons and Nicole Ritchie. I mean one of the 3T boys did take Kim to the prom haha. That was years ago though - how they still know each other I don't know.

Edited by Side-A Bu

i seen her with them.on TV ....IM LIKE DOES THIS BITCH HAVE TO.BE AROUND AND.KNOW EVERYBODY :blink: how tf is she affiliated with the Jacksons?????????

Exactly. Kris Jenner just confirms that this is gonna be some fuck shit. I wouldn't be surprised if she was an executive producer on the show. -_- 

Actually TJ dated and deflowered Kim (according to her, he was even her prom date) and Taryll dated Kourtney. Apparently both relationships were over a few years and that's the Kardashian & Jackson connection. I remember Kris said on some interview back that the 2 families are still close