***TONIGHT**** JANET JACKSON's BET SPECIAL

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bet-networks-original-docu-series-the-bet-life-of-is-an-exclusive-look-at-the-musical-careers-of-beyonce-chris-brown-janet-jackson-nicki-minaj-and-trey-songz-2015-08-31

NEW YORK, Aug 31, 2015 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- BET Networks announces its new original, one-hour docu-series featuring the careers and evolution of Beyonce, Chris Brown, Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz through BET’s camera lens including exclusive on-air interviews, phenomenal televised performances and unforgettable moments only captured by BET. Each episode also features commentary and one-on-one interviews with some of the industry’s most influential entertainers, television and movie stars, former BET hosts, music executives and the people who worked behind the scenes to create the featured artists best and most memorable on-air moments. “THE BET LIFE OF…” premieres Tuesday, September 8th at 9:00 P.M.

The premiere episode features international superstar Chris Brown and the evolution of the artist and performer we know him as today. From his humble beginnings as a young man from Virginia with hit song “Run It” to an international superstar performing a once-in-a-lifetime tribute to the late Michael Jackson to facing his fans in an exclusive 106&Park sit-down interview where he discussed his personal challenges, trials, and path to retribution as well as Chris Brown the “street art” artist, skilled basketball player and all-around extraordinary performer.

"BET is so fortunate to have been there since the beginning with these amazing artists. It’s been fun looking back at the early years of these superstars; many of whom have their very first look on BET. Through this show you’ll get nostalgic, but also realize the work, dedication and growth to today of your favorite performers.” - Stephen G. Hill, President of Programming.

The full season of “THE BET LIFE OF…” will feature the following (Schedule subject to change):

• Chris Brown (Tuesday, September 8th at 9pm)
  • Trey Songz (Tuesday, September 15th at 9pm)
  • Nicki Minaj (Tuesday, September 22nd at 9pm)
  • Janet Jackson (Tuesday, September 29th at 9pm)
  • Beyonce (Tuesday, October 6th at 9pm)

For video sneak peeks and first looks of “The BET Life Of…” visit BET.com

Edited by The Game Forever

• 4 weeks later...

Kind of misleading of BET cus Trey Songz sat in on his ..and offered commentary but Nicki and Chris did not for theirs. It had me thinking ALL the artists would do as Trey did. Thought we would get to see new "interview/commentary"  from Janet but its not looking to be that way. 

Edited by janetDAYZ

random highlights of her bet appearances: Donnie simpson's show during rn1814 era, her ands/rnbj performance at the bet awards, interviews on 106 and park, etc. with commentary from former hosts and Ciara.

Someone needs to rip that ANDS/RNBJ performance so there's a HQ because the one on YT is blurry :lmao:

Someone needs to rip that ANDS/RNBJ performance so there's a HQ because the one on YT is blurry :lmao:

they kept talking in between it about how innovative her collaboration with elephant man on the remix was. :rolleyes: I like or love every version of that song I've heard, but chile . . . Don't cut in the video with foolishness.

they kept talking in between it about how innovative her collaboration with elephant man on the remix was. :rolleyes: I like or love every version of that song I've heard, but chile . . . Don't cut in the video with foolishness.

Ugh I hate when these type of docs cut in!