ALL For You Era

Nation1814

My random thought Janet usually have about 7/8 singles per album until the All For You Ear she had 4 official singles (Doesn't Really Matter, All For You, Someone To Call My Lover & Son of a Gun) in my opinion I feel like (Come On Get Up, When We Oooo, Trust a Try & Feel So Right) should've been singles with music videos and everything. Is there any songs from the AFY Era that you think should've been officially singles with music videos and promoted on the tour? This is not a debate on the album I LOVE 'ALL FOR YOU'! Im just wonder what you guys would like to see as singles. I've met people who love Janet like I do. I always thought I was the only one in my generation. This site is amazing to me. 

When We Oooo was my JAM!  I was so freaking obsessed with that song, I think I needed an exorcism.  But out of the remaining songs on the album, it would've been Come on Get Up.

When We Oooo is my jam too. I always picture it in a medley with That's The Way love Goes & Got 'Til It's Gone or right before a her sex medley like with Funny How Time Flies and Any Time, Any Place 

I loved "Trust a try" the first time I played it. I think she said she was considering it as a single when she was on trl. At the time, I thought "come on get up" was going to be an official post-son of a gun single. I know it was sent to clubs but not sure about radio. "When we oooo" and "better days" were faves of mine, but I thought they were less likely singles.

Did they drop all for you promo just be caused they signed Mariah? I like Mariah, but "loverboy" was not all that. <_<And that poor "glitter" album coming out on 9/11. 

They dropped the AFY promo (and other artists' budgets) to buy Mariah Carey out of her $100m contract. 

Janet stopped touring post-9/11

She canceled the international dates*

*- not Canada

did I miss read something? Because I don't remember seeing anything about Canada. Besides I'm not talking about why the promotion was cut. I just wondered what the fans would like to see as the 5th 6th & 7th single. This whole this went completely off topic.

did I miss read something? Because I don't remember seeing anything about Canada. Besides I'm not talking about why the promotion was cut. I just wondered what the fans would like to see as the 5th 6th & 7th single. This whole this went completely off topic.

LOL i was just answering your question.. I don't care if Janet releases 5 or 10 singles.. New music is all that matters 

When We Ooo and Trust A Try would have been great releases with a single and video.

Feels So Right is gorgeous, but not single worthy. It definitely deserved to be on the AFY Tour.

Come On Get Up is overrated. Don't care for the song or it's live performance.

• Upvote 1

When We Ooo and Trust A Try would have been great releases with a single and video.

Feels So Right is gorgeous, but not single worthy. It definitely deserved to be on the AFY Tour.

Come On Get Up is overrated. Don't care for the song or it's live performance.

I have to agree and Come On being overrated, though I did like the live performance.

Feels So Right could have been a filler single, though I like it more than that.

Anyone think You Aint Right was single worthy?

I have to agree and Come On being overrated, though I did like the live performance.

Feels So Right could have been a filler single, though I like it more than that.

Anyone think You Aint Right was single worthy?

You Ain't Right. I wouldn't say it isn't single worthy but I feel like it wouldn't work. I think of it more like a filler song. It's not my favorite but if you're looking for that club vibe for a single for me it would be the Japanese Bouns Track "Who"  

• Upvote 1

You Ain't Right. I wouldn't say it isn't single worthy but I feel like it wouldn't work. I think of it more like a filler song. It's not my favorite but if you're looking for that club vibe for a single for me it would be the Japanese Bouns Track "Who"  

Who is a nice track.  Some of Jane'ts bonus tracks are better than some that make it into the regular album.  Particularly some of the ones during the DJ and 20yo.

• Upvote 1

Who is a nice track.  Some of Jane'ts bonus tracks are better than some that make it into the regular album.  Particularly some of the ones during the DJ and 20yo.

I agree, i think some of her international bonus track should've replaced some original album songs. You were right about the Damita Jo and 20 Y.O. Era some of the unrealized track I just don't understand why they are unrealized. Example (I Like It (Ruff) unreleased from the Damita Jo Era)