BURNITUP Released to iTUNES + YouTube Stream

the girls have been asking for a hot dance track, looks like she has been listening. I hope it burns up the charts and be supa dupa fly and not a supa dupa flop.:unsure:

its still fly.....can't take that away ...hell we still talk about Trust a Try and COGU and neither were singles and they came from 2001

I'm ready to purchase this single so I can hear it in studio quality. Im also ready to push the hell out of it ....she needs a hot maxi remix release, along the lines of AFY, they remixed the hell out of that song

She's not going to top AFY with a dated rapper.

It's not going to happen. Just enjoy the music 

She's not going to top AFY with a dated rapper.

It's not going to happen. Just enjoy the music

you think? I mean Missy did do the SB this year, I think the kids might check for it, if Janet does nothing else she can get a club dance #1 out of it ...as for enjoying the music this is one download I cannot wait for, beyond the previous releases "BurnitUp" will get the most play from me :wub:

you think? I mean Missy did do the SB this year, I think the kids might check for it, if Janet does nothing else she can get a club dance #1 out of it ...as for enjoying the music this is one download I cannot wait for, beyond the previous releases "BurnitUp" will get the most play from me :wub:

BURNITUP isn't AFY worthy in comparison. 

No. Katy Perry did the Super Bowl. Missy showed up. Very view kids are checking for a dated rapper 

I'm more shocked Billboard is keeping track of Club Dance tracks

BURNITUP isn't AFY worthy in comparison. 

No. Katy Perry did the Super Bowl. Missy showed up. Very view kids are checking for a dated rapper 

I'm more shocked Billboard is keeping track of Club Dance tracks

gurl you play too much :lol:  give it a chance jeez, if Uptown Funk can be a hit using old school stuff Janet can do it

gurl you play too much :lol:  give it a chance jeez, if Uptown Funk can be a hit using old school stuff Janet can do it

Bruno Mars is HOTTT, young, and "cute".. He could fart on a track and it will be #1 

BurnItUp isn't a retro/old school track.. It's a dance track featuring a dated rapper..

I don't care how the song does commercially... but I'm not going to compare it to the likes of Legendary For You

......yet....everyone knows/says Missy stole the show. And you mean Missy's surge in sales after....is done by the adults who more than likely already knew who she was and had those songs....not new kids being exposed to great music from a Legendary rapper some of whom for the 1st time.....interesting theory.

......yet....everyone knows/says Missy stole the show. And you mean Missy's surge in sales after....is done by the adults who more than likely already knew who she was and had those songs....not new kids being exposed to great music from a Legendary rapper some of whom for the 1st time.....interesting theory.

not hard to steal a show from someone who has the distract the audience with bells and whistles. 

LMFAO at "surge".. It expected after the Super Bowl.. Katy Perry say a surge too

not hard to steal a show from someone who has the distract the audience with bells and whistles. 

LMFAO at "surge".. It expected after the Super Bowl.. Katy Perry say a surge too

Lenny couldn't...:unsure:

But Missy's was more noteable and was noted by Billboard & other publications that her streams and sales did a massive pickup.....so surge is right....Im sure it happened for Katy, no wait, Im sure she got a boost, but not noteworthy, same with Lenny

Lenny couldn't...:unsure:

But Missy's was more noteable and was noted by Billboard & other publications that her streams and sales did a massive pickup.....so surge is right....Im sure it happened for Katy, no wait, Im sure she got a boost, but not noteworthy, same with Lenny

That's typical tho.. Missy's super bowl surge is like getting into a parked car and driving on the freeway and then parking the car again.. It meant something for that short period of time but now it doesn't. It doesn't make her an A-lister... She's not a headliner, she's not a main attraction, she's a Ferris wheel.. Overrated and meh... She cannot boost Janet's career

That's typical tho.. Missy's super bowl surge is like getting into a parked car and driving on the freeway and then parking the car again.. It meant something for that short period of time but now it doesn't. It doesn't make her an A-lister... She's not a headliner, she's not a main attraction, she's a Ferris wheel.. Overrated and meh... She cannot boost Janet's career

Not exactly, it's best case scenerio but it's far from automatic (thus it being news worthy) it wasn't for Lenny, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, & Kelly or Michelle...soooo no, bad example. She owned, her sales surged, and shes a hot topic (STILL all these months later she's made the news even before  the Janet news). And I just can never agree that undenyably 1 of the best female MC's and producers of all time is overated, for you OK, but ...yea no. She is like the Ferris Wheel tho, you can always count on seeing it and there being a line for it, and it's the staple of what you think of with amusement parks, and she's the staple most should/would think of with great female MC's. Proof? Janet worked with her for 4 songs

UnI46.gif

• Upvote 1