BURNITUP Released to iTUNES + YouTube Stream

RIGHT, personally, like it's time, it's SO time. And yea September feels like the longest month ever honestly right now lol.

Right like it's great that Janet has a following with the children still, but you can't just ignore 2 commandments "Ignorance? NO!, Illiteracy? NO!" It's not a good reflection on her or any of us.-_-

I swear it has!!! I'm glad she's killing it on stage though

I mean... we live in a world, we didn't make -_- 

• Upvote 1

She's such a tease. B)

What the hell is she saying?  "Me and Missy got the whole".....the next 2 words I can't make out except for the last word "off".  Let's call this Jackonese writing.  She's fluent in it we know already and she sings so beautifully in Jackonese but now the handwriting.  Oh lawd. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

What the hell is she saying?  "Me and Missy got the whole".....the next 2 words I can't make out except for the last word "off".  Let's call this Jackonese writing.  She's fluent in it we know already and she sings so beautifully in Jackonese but now the handwriting.  Oh lawd. :lmao:

I'm saying.. Worse enough her lyrics are needed. Now we need subtitles for her handwriting 

• Upvote 1

unbreakable may not be a single but its playing on the radio sirusxm heart and soul

once again i have receipts but dont know how to post lol

BURNITUP preview has been released and you're worried about Unbreakable.. Kitty Cat Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Edited by The Game Forever
Kitty Cat Meow Meow Meow