Janet Jackson Not Performing Saturday @ iHeartRadio Festival

I never understood her being scheduled for it anyway since she was gonna be on tour round that time

Two back to back shows in North Carolina, then fly to Las Vegas to do a one hour set, and then fly to Miami for a show right after...chaos. 

• Upvote 1

Janet Jackson and The Who drop out of iHeartRadio Festival

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 5:33 PM CST

Updated: Sep 16, 2015 5:33 PM CST
Written by Jon Archuleta
Connect

Singer Janet Jackson arrives at amfAR Cinema Against AIDS benefit at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, during the 66th international film festival, in Cap d'Antibes, southern France, May 23, 2013. Photo by Todd Williamson/AP 

Janet Jackson and The Who have both canceled their performances at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas this weekend.

We reported previously that legendary rock band The Who has been forced to postpone a number of other concerts as well because of frontman Roger Daltrey's health. There are also reports that Jackson is suffering from an ear issue - and started her Unbreakable tour against doctors orders. 

As of now, Jackson is still set to bring her tour to Planet Hollywood on October 9 and 10.

Tickets for the iHeartRadio Festival have sold out. It is scheduled for Sept. 18-19 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Some other big names performing include Jennifer Lopez, Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Blake Shelton and The Weeknd.

Gil said that was horseshit

Gil >>> Tabloids

What were you saying, Game? :lmao:

Anyway poor them I guess. Some fans are understandable pissed but the good sis can't fly and surely that journey via a bus or intersttae rail is a bit too long. Do some people really expect her to go from North Carolina, to LV back to Miami one day after another on a bus? :lmao: 

What were you saying, Game? :lmao:

Anyway poor them I guess. Some fans are understandable pissed but the good sis can't fly and surely that journey via a bus or intersttae rail is a bit too long. Do some people really expect her to go from North Carolina, to LV back to Miami one day after another on a bus? :lmao: 

poor Delusional Bu... That article is to save face.. It's a PR cover up to say "N***a I ain't flying across the country and back"

Gil >>>> BillboarD

• Upvote 1

poor Delusional Bu... That article is to save face.. It's a PR cover up to say "N***a I ain't flying across the country and back"

Gil >>>> BillboarD

No it's obvious it's a PR move (like vertigo :shifty:) but the fact that you said it was bullshit only for the PR to say it made me kii.