Janet Jackson Not Performing Saturday @ iHeartRadio Festival

Folks on ATRL said that thy'll most likely screw the 2nd single now :lmao:. That's why very few artists deny their invitation or something.

they are just one outlet, if its meant to be, Janet will do well with this, esp with Missy, but this is definetly a test of the waters because if this song doesn't chart decent ....I dont know what will :filenails:

• Upvote 1

that will just be trolling them . She is probably banned from being played at all their outlets now 

• Downvote 1

Why would she be banned?  It was set up as a maybe from the beginning.. It wasn't like she just didn't show up with telling anyone.. 

they promoted the festival with Janet's name and played a lot of her music like I hadn't heard on radio in awhile.....so it was very much expected that she would perform. Janet got more play out of this than anything else, they put her name out there

they promoted the festival with Janet's name and played a lot of her music like I hadn't heard on radio in awhile.....so it was very much expected that she would perform. Janet got more play out of this than anything else, they put her name out there

I don't listen to radio bc.. It's outdated but I'm sure they didn't play her THAT much.. No Sleeep made no reappearances on Billboard soo

man they put her name out there, she got exposure thats the point :rolleyes:

That's awesome if she wasn't an A-list celebrity and best Jackson that ever lived, dead or alive. 

You make her sound like Halsey or some independent act that don't have multiplatinum albums, sell out tours, or #1 box office movies. Like she doesn't have awards that are made up 6 weeks prior to receiving them. 

Janet sneezes and her name is above your favs. iHeartRadio isn't making or breaking her career

• Upvote 1