Today is my 2nd concert in Atlanta.. Rain Rain Rain

Shawn1814

I didnt understand why she was gonna be at that venue for the Atlanta show... its an odd choice, and its damn near Oct ..an outdoor venue? I had never even heard of that venue like im aware of the other ones in Atlsnta

You do realize it's pretty warm in the south in September - November. 

• Upvote 1

I didnt understand why she was gonna be at that venue for the Atlanta show... its an odd choice, and its damn near Oct ..an outdoor venue? I had never even heard of that venue like im aware of the other ones in Atlsnta

This is a very popular venue.. Normally it would be around mid 70's with no rain.. They have a summer concert series every year... 

I dont understand why she did that small venue...

Beside The Fox Theater which holds around 4000 people.. This is one the bigger smaller venues in Atlanta.. This was just a tease and if the tickets for Philips Arena wasn't close to selling out, I'm sure they will now.. 

Although it rained on and off the whole damn night.. I don't think anyone had an issue.. The place was packed and everyone was standing the whole concert.. 

I had a great time and seeing Janet up close made up for the rain.. 

• Upvote 3

I had a great time and seeing Janet up close made up for the rain.. 

Wow!! She made around 6900 stand in the rain to watch her perform 

Meanwhile, The Pope threatened canceled

Officials have said Sunday’s outdoor Mass will be cancelled only in the event of dangerous thunder and lightning. But that is unlikely,” says meteorologist Dan Zarrow, who is keeping an eye on a low pressure area drifting toward New Jersey. “Forecast models don’t show any *heavy* rain for New Jersey or Philadelphia — just some scattered showers with a pocket or two of steadier rainfall.”

Read More: Papal weather planner: Could rain affect events in Philly? 

tumblr_nqpmadNdjZ1rt9ubzo2_r1_250_zpsn4g 

Im jealous I wanna see her again and again....BUT i have it all planned out for next year :shifty: im at 11 shows now....Im going to 3 or 4 more :excited:

I was enamored tonight. Even with the rain, she did that d@mn thing. Im seeing her in Columbia I'm march and wish she had added another close date for the 3rd leg.

• Upvote 2