question, Ive been wondering

Bailey

I'm sure it gets a great reaction. I remember the way everyone freaked out when she did it during the Up Close & Personal tour. She never performed the song while MJ was still alive... I'm guessing b/c it was from his album, and I remember her saying something about it turning out different than she expected. (Something about being disappointed about her vocals being too quiet during the "oh my god can't believe what i saw as I turned on the TV..." part)

I love the song, but what's the point of performing it if she doesn't do the dance break? And if it's the same sequence, then she moves onto "IF" right before the "Scream" dance break is about to start. Correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

it's her song now (as it should have been day one but he needed it more than she did) 

She doesn't need to do the dance break.. She didn't do it for UCAP tour I believe

I'm sure it gets a great reaction. I remember the way everyone freaked out when she did it during the Up Close & Personal tour. She never performed the song while MJ was still alive... I'm guessing b/c it was from his album, and I remember her saying something about it turning out different than she expected. (Something about being disappointed about her vocals being too quiet during the "oh my god can't believe what i saw as I turned on the TV..." part)

I love the song, but what's the point of performing it if she doesn't do the dance break? And if it's the same sequence, then she moves onto "IF" right before the "Scream" dance break is about to start. Correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

it's black cat - if - scream - rhythm nation again. I feel like black cat is shorter and it's not the vma 93 mix of if anymore.

I think she doesn't do the break cause she's much older. She can't just do that slide on the ground and then dance and then there's another drop to the ground on your knees part. Janet ain't trying to do that at pretty much 50yrs old lol

im glad its moving fast with lots of energy, i like my concerts on steroids. i watched a beyonce and rihanna concert the other night and i was surprised i enjoyed rihanna more,she went through her hit it was loud and energetic like a big ass party, in the meantime beyonce is becoming more like madonna very theatrical, over produced and kinda boring.a lot of first timers are going to these janet concerts and they are loving it, so i dont think most people care about the song sequence.

• Upvote 1