Dammn Baby is appearing on the Billboard Trending Chart

kaeh1213

if thats what your getting good...Im getting Europop

Europop not at all......the beat and background reminds me of Barbara Mason's "Another Man".  Not the lyrics obviously :lmao: but the beat.  "Night" is dope!!!!!!  I'm so thrilled that Janet has cut a song like this!!!!!  Can't wait to hear it!!!!!!  You have to remember that Europop is totally throwing it back to 80's house with a pop twist but I don't get that at all. 

I can tell you why I'm not. To deal with some 40 year old's mood swings and vies for attention. :wave:

well i guess you're about as right about me as me assuming the board existed for Janet -_-

anyway another great song the DJ could remix for those of us with tickets :)

Edited by Bailey

oh u too! :lol: I can't find it anywhere and I'm pretty good at this....

I walked down the darkest parts of the internet looking for that shit... Fucking NOTHING... is it 2004? 

Her album should have leaked already. This is unprecedented 

Edited by The Game Forever
  • Upvote 2

this is a good thing Game :rolleyes:

tbh, if anybody on this board is granted the opportunity to hear the album it should be you...you always kept hope alive even when people were coming at you sideways.

speaking of sideways, Bailey you were dead ass wrong for trying to come for RocNRoll...everybody know that he is a casual fan and there is NOTHING wrong with that.  I still love you boo, but I cant with the fuck shit. This is a celebratory time and the energy became muddy when you went there. NOT CUTE. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ictinaεtus Malaiεnsis
  • Upvote 2

I walked down the darkest parts of the internet looking for that shit... Fucking NOTHING... is it 2004? 

Her album should have leaked already. This is unprecedented 

the only folks that have it are fans who got them in the mail, and they aren't going to upload it....so it makes sense ...a select number of people have it they are playing it but uploading? nope  I did see the artwork from the booklet on FB cute

this is a good thing Game :rolleyes:

tbh, if anybody on this board is granted the opportunity to hear the album it should be you...you always kept hope alive even when people were coming at you sideways.

speaking of sideways, Bailey you were dead ass wrong for trying to come for RocNRoll...everybody know that he is a casual fan and there is NOTHING wrong with that.  I still love you boo, but I cant with the fuck shit. This is a celebratory time and the energy became muddy when you went there. NOT CUTE. :rolleyes:

I honestly wasn't coming for him, I spend so much time chatting with him here and there, I never noticed he was a casual fan I just noticed it like wait he never talks about the stuff we do, and thats fine , it doesn't make me wrong, I asked some direct questions, and he was strong with being direct with his answers and honest....if I was wrong anywhere it was in asking why he was here, but even then I said he's welcome, now did you get at him for his personal comment at me? I never attacked him, I never disrespected him and I still love him...do you honey, we all different folks

Edited by Bailey