Dammn Baby is appearing on the Billboard Trending Chart

kaeh1213

this is a good thing Game :rolleyes:

tbh, if anybody on this board is granted the opportunity to hear the album it should be you...you always kept hope alive even when people were coming at you sideways.

Awe!! Thank you! Janet has taken over my life and I'm glad she came through. I literally say on my ass for 7 years waiting and now I literally wait 48 more hours :angry: 

i preordered it via iTunes and her website andI will be receiving it in the mail sooner or later (probably later--no tracking number) and the Target edition is mine Friday morning. 

I need this in my life now :/

• Upvote 2

I honestly wasn't coming for him, I spend so much time chatting with him here and there, I never noticed he was a casual fan I just noticed it like wait he never talks about the stuff we do, and thats fine , it doesn't make me wrong, I asked some direct questions, and he was strong with being direct with his answers and honest....if I was wrong anywhere it was in asking why he was here, but even then I said he's welcome, now did you get at him for his personal comment at me? I never attacked him, I never disrespected him and I still love him...do you honey, we all different folks

I thought if anybody knew that he was a casual fan that it would be you. He makes it abundantly clear that Janet is like his 3rd favorite musical act. He has been attacked on this very subject numerous times in the past, so I know it probably irked the hell out of him when YOU tried to call him out on it even though you were not being malicious when you did. I admire you both so it just seemed unnecessary on both ends. But like you say, do you. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I thought if anybody knew that he was a casual fan that it would be you. He makes it abundantly clear that Janet is like his 3rd favorite musical act. He has been attacked on this very subject numerous times in the past, so I know it probably irked the hell out of him when YOU tried to call him out on it even though you were not being malicious when you did. I admire you both so it just seemed unnecessary on both ends. But like you say, do you. :rolleyes:

well now I know, look you folks have to realize I dont pay attention to a lot of things, and if I had "attacked" him in the past then yea I would say go for it, but I hadn't besides we're going to have great make up angry sex anyway so :rolleyes: I know his bussy is on fiyah !

• Upvote 1

well now I know, look you folks have to realize I dont pay attention to a lot of things, and if I had "attacked" him in the past then yea I would say go for it, but I hadn't besides we're going to have great make up angry sex anyway so :rolleyes: I know his bussy is on fiyah !

you live through your mistakes, its just a part of growing....and never for a single moment, did he ever go without your love...you should make him feel wanted and need to tell him how important he is tooo.....daaaaaaa....love love love

• Upvote 1

you live through your mistakes, its just a part of growing....and never for a single moment, did he ever go without your love...you should make him feel wanted and need to tell him how important he is tooo.....daaaaaaa....love love love

well its Italian bussy, besides the occassional Creole cusine, my fav is Italian :wub: oh wait that reminds me I have a new one on deck :shifty: Italian to the fullest

This album is gonna end up like TVR to me, a very personal album. I can't even tell you what songs i like the most but i can tell you that the ballads are freaking HUGE. I need to get my hands on a physical copy now and check the lyrics etc. This kinda feels like a deep album. 

One thing i can tell you is that the strings on Well Traveled does have a Bjorkish feel to it.

I've heard a track similar to Lessons Learned but can't put my finger on what track it is. The way she sings this is gorgeous -_- . Need to see if it samples anything :lol: 

• Upvote 2