TARGET.COM SOLD OUT OF 'UNBREAKABLE'

Nope! You have to wait until Monday like the rest of us :P 

Mines not shipping from the US though :unsure:. A couple of people already received theirs according to twitter :lol:. Unless HMV workers have stolen them for themselves

Edited by Side-A Bu

Mines not shipping from the US though :unsure:. A couple of people already received theirs according to twitter :lol:. Unless HMV workers have stolen them for themselves

I know.. HWV is a European retailer or something... idk No tracking number? 

Edited by The Game Forever

Thanks for the heads up! I'll get up early tomorrow and have mines set up for instore pick up. I'll buy it real early to make sure I get my copy. 

No need to go in extra early unless you want to. They cannot sell your Pick Up item and you have 72 hours (i think) or a week to pick it up

• Upvote 1

No need to go in extra early unless you want to. They cannot sell your Pick Up item and you have 72 hours (i think) or a week to pick it up

I'm going to order it early because I have to work and I wanna make sure I get my copy. My mom is going to pick it up later on in the day because I definitely need the album in my hands TOMORROW. :lol: