She canceled her Vegas shows

kaeh1213

Cancelled two shows and did and booked an arena instead. Go ahead Jan! 

They should have let people with tickets already have an option to get discount or something for the new date though as a good will gesture. 

That was filmed in August In Brooklyn before the tour kicked off....so no chance in that...but maybe another video, I really do hope she's filmed multiple videos by now honestly.

Well that is good news regardless.  Knowing Janet would be touring for a long time it would make sense that they would have filmed at least 4 videos now that you are telling me they filmed Burn It Up back in August.  I do remember reading that Janet was working on both the production of the album and the tour simultaneously for the last year.  

• Upvote 1

so where did this rumor come from? It makes it sound like Janet might show up, she might not and that, I think we can agree, isnt a good look

Shit happens. And it's the Janet fans that go to a million shows that always freak out and make a big deal over nothing. 

• Upvote 1

well Im glad for those that have tickets already their shows will go on as scheduled. I dont think I freaked out here, so :unsure:

I wasn't referring to you. I'm referring to some folks on the FB tour meet ups that go to like 20 shows each tour and are posting every article they can find around the web.

I wasn't referring to you. I'm referring to some folks on the FB tour meet ups that go to like 20 shows each tour and are posting every article they can find around the web.

oh I dont do FB much, 20 shows each tour? these folks have jobs? :unsure: as for posting the negative stuff Ive learned to ignore it because it doesnt warrant the attention

• Upvote 1

oh I dont do FB much, 20 shows each tour? these folks have jobs? :unsure: as for posting the negative stuff Ive learned to ignore it because it doesnt warrant the attention

You're right, that's why I took a break from Facebook for a while over the summer. 

Anywho, I do believe there will be a formal announcement of the postponing and morphing Las Vegas dates to May 14, 2016. Only time will tell.