Alright, be honest "who cried???"

janetfan87

"After You All" almost did it for me. The whole album overall has this very palpable emotion and passion that you hear throughout every song. You can tell she put her heart and soul into this. It's exactly what I need at this moment in my life. So many doubted her, So many jumped ship. We're still riding with The Queen. We're unbreakable. . I love you Janet. 

• Upvote 2

I mean I got emotional over the thought after all these years we're still getting Janet, and its gotten better, to be alive to hear it and enjoy it, having seen the show already its like an outpouring of all things great about her Ive enjoyed for years now

I didn't cry listening to the album but I did cry just because she came back beautifully. Fans called out cause she was missing and we wanted her back and when she came we greeted her with arms wide opened and embraced her. Her tour is selling out and her album is no.1 and this album is so different from anything she's ever done and different from what any American artist has ever done. I hear all kinds of other worldly musical influences on this album. She did it. She's in our hearts and it shows the world has missed her.

• Upvote 1

YES, the songs that did it for me were The Great Forever, Should've Known Better, After You Fall, & Promise...but as Bu & Joe said some of it really did have to do with....I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLY missed her, and those songs touched on something as to why. Some songs like  Gon Be Aright made me want to because it's like what I either always wanted to hear her do, or in the specific case of that song, a song I never would've thought she'd do BUT SHE DID AND SHE OWNED.

her voice does that to me

Her voice can stop me DEAD in my tracks and get in my soul

• Upvote 1

Well "Take Me Away" has officially been the first song to make me cry since "Feels So Right". That guitar riff at the end just go to me. It took me to a beautiful place. I envisioned so much when it played. Takes me to where i'm in an open field looking at the bright blue sky with clouds and I see glimpses of this world. Then I just see Janet's face imprinted in the sky smiling and it's weird but it makes me feel like this is the last of what she's giving us before she leaves and it's beautiful. It's like this album she pretty much given all of herself and wants to explore whatever's left on this Earth she can until the world ends. It makes everything feel free and void. I'm in Euphoria. This forum doesn't allow us to post pics anymore with the "insert media" button but this is the smile I see 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/joetj/Gifs/1e977eda-e3a2-4fd4-bf70-c4dcb99572a7_zpsjgtebups.jpg

Edited by JoeJoe

Broken Hearts Heal and After You Fall left a lump in my throat. But Im totally overjoyed with the whole vibe of this album, the fact that this is really happening and she seems in a good space, doing it in only the way she can.

All the songs are swimming around in my head...ive been reading the lyrics all day :wub: