"GAY MEN ARE CONFUSED..AND THE BIBLE SAYS SATAN IS THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION"

janetDAYZ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason the DL epidemic is a problem is because the Church still stigmatizes homosexuality. Because the Chruch is still homophobic, African American gay males are going to continue to be in denial and continue to be on the DL because o it. Religion and stigma caused this, not the secular world.

Vaan362 2 months ago 2

The reason the DL epidemic is a problem is because the Church still stigmatizes homosexuality. Because the Chruch is still homophobic, African American gay males are going to continue to be in denial and continue to be on the DL because o it. Religion and stigma caused this, not the secular world.

Vaan362 2 months ago 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish someone famous would call out the black church..

The black church HAS been put under a microscope..when most ppl speak on homosexuality in the black community..hypocrite ass Pastors,deacons,etc get called out. Ppl who have been paying attention to this epidemic of DL lifestyle is well aware or should be.. by now.But exposing it more wont exactly change a thing.

I think he means both genders that fuck with the same sex but since they were just speaking on the homo males..thats who he addressed it to.. :lol:

Yeah...But I've noticed that they always mention the men more so than the women. It annoys me either way.....But homophobia, especially in the Latin and Black community is sooo much more geared towards men. Stupid homophobes! :flipoff: them all!

Yeah...But I've noticed that they always mention the men more so than the women. Especially the black and latino community...And it annoys me either way...But the macho fucks always attack more the men than the women...homophobia is sooo much more geared towards men. Stupid homophobes! :flipoff: them all!

Because they feel like the black DL men are the primary cause or at least play a big role as to why black women are the #1 race and gender with hiv/aids..so its natural for them to ZONE THE FUCK IN ON THE MEN ..us men get blamed for everything :sigh:

Archived