"GAY MEN ARE CONFUSED..AND THE BIBLE SAYS SATAN IS THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION"

janetDAYZ

Because they feel like the black DL men are the primary cause or at least play a big role as to why black women are the #1 race and gender with hiv/aids..so its natural for them to ZONE THE FUCK IN ON THE MEN ..us men get blamed for everything :sigh:

The only issue at hand, as far as I'm concerned is with Men and women who are on the DL and destroy people's lives..My cousin's wife, and a friend of mine just left their husbands for women. And what fucks me up is how clowns like this idiot in the video always blame it on homosexuality, and the devil, instead of on the fact that society requires people to hide, mask, or pretend that they are not gay.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only issue at hand, as far as I'm concerned is with Men and women who are on the DL and destroy people's lives..My cousin's wife, and a friend of mine just left their husbands for women. And what fucks me up is how clowns like this idiot in the video always blame it on homosexuality, and the devil, instead of on the fact that society requires people to hide, mask, or pretend that they are not gay.

I find that when they live sooooo deep in hypocrisy the easy thing is to blame EVERYTHING on the devil. But I have seen in some cases where they have spoke on how society plays a part as to why folks mask their sexuality.

The reason the DL epidemic is a problem is because the Church still stigmatizes homosexuality. Because the Chruch is still homophobic, African American gay males are going to continue to be in denial and continue to be on the DL because o it. Religion and stigma caused this, not the secular world.

Vaan362 2 months ago 2

all races are gonna continue to be on the DL especially if they feel like what they do behind closed doors is no one's business :yep:

Yeah...But I've noticed that they always mention the men more so than the women. It annoys me either way.....But homophobia, especially in the Latin and Black community is sooo much more geared towards men. Stupid homophobes! :flipoff: them all!

Isn't that something. The guy is homophobic and misogynistic all at once. What other forms of manipulation is the guy guilty of? rolleyes.gif

I cant be bothered to watched the video but I'm tired of hearing about the gay and lesbian community. Just give them their rights to marry so that they can experience horrible marriages like everyone else

I agree remix boy :thumbup:

Archived