Fanmade Damita Jo Tour

Nation1814

"Intro:The arena is completely sark except for the lights on the stairs that can be seen all through out the Arena. Suddenly the band starts to play a song, It's not a Janet song...It's the classic Diana Ross song. "Your All I Need To Get By" it is slow and seductive. Action shots of Janet performing on different tours, and in videos begin to flash across the screen. Similar to AFYT but different. Over the instrumentation Various interlude from Janets albums can be heard. Suddenly the instrumentation Stops dead ! The curtain is torn away to reveal a bare stage. Suddenly Janet starts to rise from center stage, in complete silence, the fans are screaming like crazy. Janet reaches the top of the stage, just her in a spot light, the audience screaming!!! Then Janet says..."You know You Want This" Pyrotechnics explode and it immediately goes into the first song. “

1. Sexhibtion (with experts of unrelated tracks "Ruff" & ”Pop Up”)
  2. All Nite (Don’t Stop) (with experts of Elephant Man Remix after the breakdown)
  3. You Want This 

Damita Jo & Country: After All For You the stage goes black, and we see Janet reciting this interlude with old family photo’s 

1. All For You 
  2. Just A Little While
  3. Love Will Never Do (Without You) (segue out until stage goes black)

* * Costume Change * *

1. Strawberry Bounce 
  2. Throb

Looking For Love: Lights go on and Janet is on stage sitting on a stool next to her guitar players and background singers  

1. I Want You
  2. Ballad Medley 
    1. Come Back To Me 
    2. Let’s Wait Awhile 
    3. Again

* * Costume Change * *

1. Alright (with dance battle between male and female background dancers during breakdown, leave stage to go change)

Comes back on stage half way changed but no fully wear you see the next costume and pick a fan to request any song that wasn’t a single to be performed for the sake of augment I'm just going to put in one)

1. Fan Pick - When We Oooo

* * Costume Change * *

1. Doesn't Really Matter
  2. Daydreaming Medley
    1. Miss You Much
    2. When I Think of You
    3. Escapade 
  3. Because of Love 
  4. Runaway

Magic Hour: Janet leaves the stage for a quick change as this interlude can be heard, the set changes from a whimsical beach to a romantic sunset scene. 

* * Costume Change * *

1. My Baby
  2. Like You Don’t Love Me
  3. I Get So Lonely 

Free Xone Instrumental: after a few minutes of quiet from the stage leaving the audience in suspense with the curtain closed, instrumentation from Janet's song Free Xone plays. The curtain opens and the instrumentation continues. The back-up singers start to chant. Lets Get Free, Lets Get Free Lets Get Free, Lets Get, Lets Get, Lets Get, Lets Get FREE.

1. SloLove 
  2. R&B Junkie (abruptly stops towards the end. Janet asks the band whats wrong, similar to the music cut during the MTV ICON then the drums starts to make a steady beat and segue into the next song)
  3. Go Deep
  • * Costume Change * *

Thunderstorm interlude: Janet Returns to the stage and the scenery turns to a night time beach scene. (with experts of Any Time, Any Place & Moist)

1. Warmth (audience participation, Janet brings guy up on stage.)

* *  Costume Change * *

1. If 
  2. Control Medley 
    1. The Pleasure Principle 
    2. Control
    3. What Have You Done For Me Lately 
  3. Nasty (with a rock undertone and experts from Jay Z and Linkin Park Numb/Encore)
  4. Black Cat 

The Nation: A military video interlude with soldiers suiting up, at the end of the video the pledge starts to be recited and the bells ring

* * Costume Change * *

1. Rhythm Nation

The One: Cameras search through the audience to find couples and show them up on stage 

* * Costume Change * *

1. That’s The Way Love Goes 
  2. Got ’Til It’s Gone 
  3. Together Again 
  • Upvote 1