Beyonce's new single deemed another ‘Crazy In Love’

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't this what some of you LONGED for? Remember, according to some of you, this is when she made "real music". Now that she's making "real music" again, you have a problem with it.

She just can't win with some of you. :sigh:

That doesn't mean give us "CIL" basically every first single.

Please Tell Me How Crazy In Love Sounds Anything Like Deja Vu or If I Were A Boy Or Single Ladies? I don't hear that at all. Aside from Deja Vu & CIL both having Jay On it that's where the similarities stop.

It all falls in the "pussy popping" dance music she loves to do. Minus "If I Were A Boy", she stays releasing updated versions of "CIL". Her first single should follow the lead of "If I Were A Boy" and be something different we wouldn't expect from her.

It all falls in the "pussy popping" dance music she loves to do. Minus "If I Were A Boy", she stays releasing updated versions of "CIL". Her first single should follow the lead of "If I Were A Boy" and be something different we wouldn't expect from her.

Ch...please. Just because a song is uptempo and you can dance too it does not mean it falls in the category of dance music. I could pussy pop to rhythm nation if i wanted to but that doesn't mean it falls in the category of dance or pussy popping dance music.

Ch...please. Just because a song is uptempo and you can dance too it does not mean it falls in the category of dance music. I could pussy pop to rhythm nation if i wanted to but that doesn't mean it falls in the category of dance or pussy popping dance music.

Fail...and putting "RN" into it makes it a bigger fail. Her first singles, minus "IIWAB" are basically the same as the last. And it's become very predictable of how it was going to be regardless when the news first came out that she was "going to do something different this time around." There's nothing wrong with her doing the "pussy popping" dance songs, but at least switch up the order of release. I would love for her to release a song like "Sweet Dreams" as the first single, but hey it's the route she wants to go.

Just stop :rolleyes: The song has nothing to do with it. Bebe just dosen't know how to do anything else but pussypop to everything. Anywho, I'm excited to hear this and hope that it's different and a reflection of IASF...Because that was my favorite Beyonce album. I could do without her attempt at hot choreo though.

Fail...and putting "RN" into it makes it a bigger fail. Her first singles, minus "IIWAB" are basically the same as the last. And it's become very predictable of how it was going to be regardless when the news first came out that she was "going to do something different this time around." There's nothing wrong with her doing the "pussy popping" dance songs, but at least switch up the order of release. I would love for her to release a song like "Sweet Dreams" as the first single, but hey it's the route she wants to go.

lmfaoo Your only reason for them being the same is because you can dance to them. You have yet to point out any similarities in the tracks. It's because you can't. and dead at you saying she needs to release a song like sweet dreams as a first single, another up tempo track. What you can't pussy pop to sweet dreams? lmfaoo did you read your response before you replied?

:clapping: this is about to get good :jerry::excited:

It's not. I understand they're stanning for her, but that still doesn't take away the fact that her first singles are predictable and at this point in her career she should at least surprise us with the first single (releasing two singles and one of them being an updated version of "CIL" really isn't surprising).

It's not. I understand they're stanning for her, but that still doesn't take away the fact that her first singles are predictable and at this point in her career she should at least surprise us with the first single (releasing two singles and one of them being an updated version of "CIL" really isn't surprising).

LMAO! Henrietta, what Bey needs is some good dance lessons and a VERY good choreographer really.

well that's just one person opinion of the new song I will wait to hear it first but i do like that type of beyonce music instead of the pop stuff

lmfaoo Your only reason for them being the same is because you can dance to them. You have yet to point out any similarities in the tracks. It's because you can't. and dead at you saying she needs to release a song like sweet dreams as a first single, another up tempo track. What you can't pussy pop to sweet dreams? lmfaoo did you read your response before you replied?

And I guess in the mist of you stanning you can't grasp that "CIL", "DV" and "SL" basically sound the same...weak lyrics with catchy chorus with a pussy popping routine to match :coffee: "SD" doesn't sound anything like those three :umm: And where did I say if a song is uptempo that it equals pussy popping? If that's the case I wouldn't have said she should release a song like "SD" for the first single. Use your stanning "skills" on someone else, because it's not working here.

CIL is a go-go song. Deja Vu is more funk, hip-hop, Sangle Hoes is R&B.

CIL and Deja Vu sound just like each other. Thats why so many of Beyonces own stans were complaining, and then the video added insult to injury.

Beyonce needs to evolve. She has had the same hair and pussypopping ways since DIL album.

Beyonce needs to bring it this time because Rihanna Gaga and Britney are all top dogs. Gone are the days when Ashanti was her only competition.

CIL and Deja Vu sound just like each other. Thats why so many of Beyonces own stans were complaining, and then the video added insult to injury.

Beyonce needs to evolve. She has had the same hair and pussypopping ways since DIL album.

Beyonce needs to bring it this time because Rihanna Gaga and Britney are all top dogs. Gone are the days when Ashanti was her only competition.

:shifty:

LMAO! Henrietta, what Bey needs is some good dance lessons and a VERY good choreographer really.

Well isn't Tina free?

well that's just one person opinion of the new song I will wait to hear it first but i do like that type of beyonce music instead of the pop stuff

When is it being released? I at least hope the album is a good one or has a lot of tracks I like to make me buy it.

And I guess in the mist of you stanning you can't grasp that "CIL", "DV" and "SL" basically sound the same...weak lyrics with catchy chorus with a pussy popping routine to match :coffee: "SD" doesn't sound anything like those three :umm: And where did I say if a song is uptempo that it equals pussy popping? If that's the case I wouldn't have said she should release a song like "SD" for the first single. Use your stanning "skills" on someone else, because it's not working here.

Oh really? they're working well enough to keep your ass here. The only Similarities that DV & CIL have is HORNS & Jay Z. Where is single ladies horns? Where is Deja Vu's Go Go Inspired beat? lmfaooo. Lmfaooo @ CIL or any of those songs having weak lyrics. It didn't Stop CIL from Making Rolling Stone's List of 500 Greatest songs of All Time. You Didn't have to say Uptempos=pussy popping music, You Implied it initially.

Don't speak for her stans. Many of her stans Like Deja Vu Better Than Crazy in love. and 1400 dumb fans who signed a petition for her to re-shoot the vid does not equal her entire fanbase.

Archived