Beyonce's new single deemed another ‘Crazy In Love’

DJ Y2K Malone™

CIL and Deja Vu sound just like each other. Thats why so many of Beyonces own stans were complaining, and then the video added insult to injury.

Beyonce needs to evolve. She has had the same hair and pussypopping ways since DIL album.

Beyonce needs to bring it this time because Rihanna Gaga and Britney are all top dogs. Gone are the days when Ashanti was her only competition.

Over time, fans have come to appreciate the song. I specifically remember a 30 page thread on Beysus World about Deja Vu being her best song. Wigs were everywhere in that thread. ohboy.gif

Beyonce HAS evolved. You just choose not to see it. If you listen to the I Am side of her last album, you can hear more adult contemporary themes in her music and lyrics. And now that she has evolved, some of you want her to go back to making "real music" like she did on DIL. Now that she's doing it, allegedly, there's a problem.

Beyonce has already brought it.

29mu39j.gif

Beyonce has grown from worrying about being successful to bigger things. If these other girls would focus on artistic integrity, rather than how many times they can top the Hot 100, then maybe their stans wouldn't complain about how many Grammys another artist is getting.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh really? they're working well enough to keep your ass here. The only Similarities that DV & CIL have is HORNS & Jay Z. Where is single ladies horns? Where is Deja Vu's Go Go Inspired beat? lmfaooo. Lmfaooo @ CIL or any of those songs having weak lyrics. It didn't Stop CIL from Making Rolling Stone's List of 500 Greatest songs of All Time. You Didn't have to say Uptempos=pussy popping music, You Implied it initially.

I was gonna be in this thread regardless of your failed posts. I happen to like/enjoy Bey. I've pointed out the similarities and if you don't like it, take it up with God :coffee: And the lyrics to all three of those songs are weak...the reason why they were successful is because they're catchy. I love how you use "Rolling Stone's List of 500 Greatest songs of All Time" meanwhile the latest update to that list didn't include a song from Janet, Mariah or Whitey and all three of them have way greater songs than "CIL" :coffee: I didn't imply anything...you assumed and looking like a straight fool for doing so.

Don't speak for her stans. Many of her stans Like Deja Vu Better Than Crazy in love. and 1400 dumb fans who signed a petition for her to re-shoot the vid does not equal her entire fanbase.

You seem upset that Deja Vu and DIL are basically the same song. Lets put it this way - Did Control, MYM, TTWLG, GTIG, AFY, JALW/IWY or COM or Feedback sound ANYTHING alike? Most of those songs werent even in the same genre. Janet took risks. Beyonce put out the same first single each time.

"CIL" is a funky big band song..."DV" is an upbeat jazz band version of "CIL"..."SL" is a somewhat "futuristic" sounding version of "CIL".

No. CIL is go-go. Trust me. I've heard enough of the shit here in DC to know what go-go sounds like, and it's just plain terrible. :sigh:

DV is more funk/hip-hop.

Sangle Hoes, is R&B with some electro with the synths.

You seem upset that Deja Vu and DIL are basically the same song. Lets put it this way - Did Control, MYM, TTWLG, GTIG, AFY, JALW/IWY or COM or Feedback sound ANYTHING alike? Most of those songs werent even in the same genre. Janet took risks. Beyonce put out the same first single each time.

Janet isn't the best artist to reference when discussing lead singles. Aside from TTWLG, GITG and COM, all of Janet's lead singles have been uptempo/dance tracks.

Over time, fans have come to appreciate the song. I specifically remember a 30 page thread on Beysus World about Deja Vu being her best song. Wigs were everywhere in that thread. ohboy.gif

Beyonce HAS evolved. You just choose not to see it. If you listen to the I Am side of her last album, you can hear more adult contemporary themes in her music and lyrics. And now that she has evolved, some of you want her to go back to making "real music" like she did on DIL. Now that she's doing it, allegedly, there's a problem.

Beyonce has already brought it.

29mu39j.gif

Beyonce has grown from worrying about being successful to bigger things. If these other girls would focus on artistic integrity, rather than how many times they can top the Hot 100, then maybe their stans wouldn't complain about how many Grammys another artist is getting.

Im not saying she hasnt evolved, because I believe she has somewhat musically. Her image needs an overhaul. Im just saying that Deja Vu and CIL sound the same.

Janet isn't the best artist to reference when discussing lead singles. Aside from TTWLG, GITG and COM, all of Janet's lead singles have been uptempo/dance tracks.

TTWLG was not uptempo, and it was her most successful song so..... :unsure:

I was gonna be in this thread regardless of your failed posts. I happen to like/enjoy Bey. I've pointed out the similarities and if you don't like it, take it up with God :coffee: And the lyrics to all three of those songs are weak...the reason why they were successful is because they're catchy. I love how you use "Rolling Stone's List of 500 Greatest songs of All Time" meanwhile the latest update to that list didn't include a song from Janet, Mariah or Whitey and all three of them have way greater songs than "CIL" :coffee: I didn't imply anything...you assumed and looking like a straight fool for doing so.

Direct me to the post where you pointed out the similarities. "because you can dance too them" or "they fall in the category of pussy popping music that she likes to do" ARE NOT similarities. Learn The definition of similarity and then try again. So because a song is catchy it doesn't make it a good song now? is that what your trying to imply? Whitney, Mariah, & Janet all have their share of catchy tunes as well. I love how you try to discredit a list all because they're not on it.

Which I don't have a problem with. She also needs to get a new image/style.

Well that's your opinion. I think some of you are expecting her to be what Janet and Madonna were back in their hay-day. She doesn't have to change her image. It's been consistent with no complaints, at least from what I've seen. She's not trying to be them. She's trying to be Beyonce.

Janets veriety and risk taking make her the perfect reference point. Just because something is uptempo it doesnt have to be dance. Its about the sound, and they sound nothing alike at all.

well First of all DEJA VU and DIL are nothing a like because for one Dangerously in love the song is a ballad. Deja Vu is a uptempo. The only similarities is they both talk about love, but both songs focus on different facets of love. One Could argue that A lot of Janet's stuff from the 80's sound similar because she had the same production team for the most part and they are up tempo's because Janet is A dancer. Beyonce DID NOT put out the same single each time. If that were the case some of her fans wouldn't have complained that DEJA VU only featured her and not her in a studio with a whole bunch of dancers. They wouldn't have complained about the entire B'Day album which was a drastic difference from most of the tracks on Her debut.

Janets veriety and risk taking make her the perfect reference point. Just because something is uptempo it doesnt have to be dance. Its about the sound, and they sound nothing alike at all.

We're not talking about Janet. We're talking about Beyonce. I honestly don't hear the similarities. CIL is more percussion driven, because it's a go-go song. DV is more bass line and horns. Of course there's similarities in the lyrics, but the same comparison can be made for almost any lead singles.

Direct me to the post where you pointed out the similarities. "because you can dance too them" or "they fall in the category of pussy popping music that she likes to do" ARE NOT similarities. Learn The definition of similarity and then try again. So because a song is catchy it doesn't make it a good song now? is that what your trying to imply? Whitney, Mariah, & Janet all have their share of catchy tunes as well. I love how you try to discredit a list all because they're not on it.

Your ass replied to it, so direct yourself back to the posts that you replied to me with to find it. And I love how you're still trying to pretend I said all uptempo songs equal "pussy popping" :filenails: Learn some comprehension skills, and then we can have a civil chat :coffee: No...what doesn't make a song a great song is weak lyrics :coffee: *looks to see where I said Janet, Mimi and Whitney doesn't have catchy songs* smiley-confused005.gif And the list gets discredit because they all have songs greater than Bey but didn't get on the list while songs like "CIL" and Rihanna's "Umbrella" were on there. Keep reaching for every single angle possible to make it seem like your stanning is making sense :filenails: Once a post of yours starts showing some sense, that's when I'll give you a proper reply :filenails:

Archived