Beyonce's new single deemed another ‘Crazy In Love’

DJ Y2K Malone™

Well that's your opinion. I think some of you are expecting her to be what Janet and Madonna were back in their hay-day. She doesn't have to change her image. It's been consistent with no complaints, at least from what I've seen. She's not trying to be them. She's trying to be Beyonce.

You know as soon as anything looks remotely close to what janet or someone else has done they would be screaming "Beyonce The copycat" again. Ch....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's your opinion. I think some of you are expecting her to be what Janet and Madonna were back in their hay-day. She doesn't have to change her image. It's been consistent with no complaints, at least from what I've seen. She's not trying to be them. She's trying to be Beyonce Tina.

:whistle:

You know as soon as anything looks remotely close to what janet or someone else has done they would be screaming "Beyonce The copycat" again. Ch....

I personally don't care about image. I can name 10 artists who basically look the same with each of their releases.

well First of all DEJA VU and DIL are nothing a like because for one Dangerously in love the song is a ballad. Deja Vu is a uptempo. The only similarities is they both talk about love, but both songs focus on different facets of love. One Could argue that A lot of Janet's stuff from the 80's sound similar because she had the same production team for the most part and they are up tempo's because Janet is A dancer. Beyonce DID NOT put out the same single each time. If that were the case some of her fans wouldn't have complained that DEJA VU only featured her and not her in a studio with a whole bunch of dancers. They wouldn't have complained about the entire B'Day album which was a drastic difference from most of the tracks on Her debut.

My bad - I meant CIL...And so yeh - anyway, the point remains that Deja Vu sounds like it was purposely created to be CIL part 2. And considering quite a few people in this thread hold the same view except you beyonce fans should tell you something.....We all have different ears, yet we hear the same thing :filenails:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:excited:

Yeah..But unfourtunately, her stans eat up her redundant pussy popping, epileptic seizure crap dancing. I really would love to see her do something different choreograpy-wise...Cause homegirl is boring as fuck performance wise.

I loved the dancing in the "Baby Boy" video :wub: If she did more stuff like that or experiment with other dance style for majority of her videos/time on stage, I would go back to being a big fan of hers like I was when "Baby Boy" was released.

Your ass replied to it, so direct yourself back to the posts that you replied to me with to find it. And I love how you're still trying to pretend I said all uptempo songs equal "pussy popping" :filenails: Learn some comprehension skills, and then we can have a civil chat :coffee: No...what doesn't make a song a great song is weak lyrics :coffee: *looks to see where I said Janet, Mimi and Whitney doesn't have catchy songs* smiley-confused005.gif And the list gets discredit because they all have songs greater than Bey but didn't get on the list while songs like "CIL" and Rihanna's "Umbrella" were on there. Keep reaching for every single angle possible to make it seem like your stanning is making sense :filenails: Once a post of yours starts showing some sense, that's when I'll give you a proper reply :filenails:

I Sure did reply to it, as did you. Monkey See, Monkey Do. All of that other shit you typed is opinion based. It Is YOUR opinion that those songs have weak lyrics. It is YOUR opinion that whitney, janet, and mariah have better songs that should have made the list. However YOUR opinion is NOT a FACT. Learn The Difference. "Direct yourself back to the posts that you replied to me with to find it" is code for I can't find the post where I stated the similarities because I have yet to state similarities between the songs. And As long as your going back and forth with me entertaining the subject you are giving a proper reply. *sips long island*

My bad - I meant CIL...And so yeh - anyway, the point remains that Deja Vu sounds like it was purposely created to be CIL part 2. And considering quite a few people in this thread hold the same view except you beyonce fans should tell you something.....We all have different ears, yet we hear the same thing :filenails:

Lmfaooo Most Janet Stans Have the same view when it comes to beyonce anyways. so i wouldn't take the people in this thread's opinions seriously in the first place.

That "as did you" means I replied to it too. Comprehension skills...work on them :filenails:

No It means What I Said it meant. Just like you claimed you didn't imply that releasing up tempo songs (when it's beyonce) as the first single, fall into the category of pussy popping music she likes to make. I guess I'm not the only one quote on quote "ASSuming" around here. And I love how you tried and failed to only focus on one part of everything i said because you can't muster up another weak response of failure in reply to it. That's cute.

:flipoff:

:lmao:

No It means What I Said it meant. Just like you claimed you didn't imply that releasing up tempo songs (when it's beyonce) as the first single, fall into the category of pussy popping music she likes to make.

You're just dumb. And I didn't imply it...when I said you had a bigger fail when adding "RN" should make that clear :sigh:

Beyonce is one of maybe 2 or 3 female artists out now that has the potential to possibly be mentioned as a great, not only for this generation, but all time if she just goes there creatively and switches her formula up a lil bit...she can still be her, but switch the album formula up...I still think her first album was her best...everything after that has been DIL reheated IMO...same message, same style, and a few songs that sound like they are interchangeable...Beyonce and Usher are in the same boat to me...I don't think they will ever reach their full potential...I don't know if they simply don't have it creatively, or they are scared to go there creatively...

Archived