50 Cents Calls Ciara A "Bitch" on Twitter

DJ Y2K Malone™

Ciara and rapper 50 Cent had a rumored fling, and although she refuses to publicly confirm they had a relationship, everyone pretty much knows the deal. Anyway, Ciara had a rather awkward interview with 50’s rumored new girlfriend Chelsea Lately during her ‘Basic Instinct’ promo rounds. However, Ciara and 50 still maintained their friendship, up until last night when the rapper tried to spread some twitter humor by calling everyone on his time line a “bitch”. However, Ciara did not take to it very well.

Ciara Tweeted

“The things people tweet say a lot about their character, pay attention!

http://twitter.com/#!/ciara/status/31222847967858688

50 Cents Responded

“Yea I tweet things that reflect my character b*tch. I have a sense of humor get one (lol). That’s why you’re 3 mill followers behind me”

http://twitter.com/#!/50cent/status/31230928172879872

#Dragged :excited: :excited:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um..Oh wow...He calls her a bitch and then brags about having more followers than her. That's "dragging" her...Some of you are just lame on here.

Yes he did. She shouldn't have responded. You don't have to respond to everything and she knew how he is. If you go in a lions cage and get bit, whose fault is that? lol

He aint no damned lion...He's a rat that deserves to be fed to a snake. :thumbdown:

I agree but lets be real...Ciara knows that he is going to respond to any and everything. She knew what she was getting herself into. :excited:

if she ain't gonna go hard like others would, then she should have just let it roll of her back. Lil Kim on the other hand would have responded and would go tit for tat with him until the very end. You just gotta pick your battles.

if I was Ciara, I would blow this situation up into a beef though. She would generate interst in her Rihanna style, make this is an issue of 'men not respecting females in the music industry', go on Ellen, Wendy etc. and would get the pity thing going on.

50 is gonna look like a bully and a bitch ass nigga if she does this and she would regain some interest.

I agree but lets be real...Ciara knows that he is going to respond to any and everything. She knew what she was getting herself into. :excited:

if she ain't gonna go hard like others would, then she should have just let it roll of her back. Lil Kim on the other hand would have responded and would go tit for tat with him until the very end. You just gotta pick your battles.

if I was Ciara, I would blow this situation up into a beef though. She would generate interst in her Rihanna style, make this is an issue of 'men not respecting females in the music industry', go on Ellen, Wendy etc. and would get the pity thing going on.

50 is gonna look like a bully and a bitch ass nigga if she does this and she would regain some interest.

There was no sympathy for Mariah when her and Em was beefing ..so why would muthafukaz care if Ciara was getting bullied by 50? :lol:

Archived