My experience of the San Francisco show and I spoke to Gil and um

JoeJoe

i sat by myself lol. I bought tickets that morninof the show. It was worth it even though i sat on the side and couldnt see all the lights and screens. Didnt care though cause just her energy and performance sold the show to me.  I knew a lot of people who went and everyone was amazed by her. My facebook feed last night was a lot of janet love.

oh so you got yours at the last minute. It was sold out but I guess they said hell we'll make extra money and open up seats for a few others. It was like one big party before, during, and after the show

Stop with the lies. Gil don't recognize me from no social media. I never followed him on twitter or instagram and never had him on facebook. He damn sure don't come to this forum and hasn't been here since the Damita Jo era and I wasn't dragging him then. The only place he'd know me from is Janet-Xone and I hardly went there and he stopped going there himself. He wouldn't recognize me out of thousands of fans and others that also constantly drag him so just stop with the B.S. :rolleyes: The only way he'd recognize me is if he saved my pic on his computer or something

Thank you! The Gil cheerleaders act like that man don't have a reputation for being standoffish and rude at times just because they met him in person and he was nice to them that time.

HoeHoe just because you don't see him, doesn't mean he doesn't see you. lol I've heard that fans have sent him stuff fans say on Twitter, etc. So he probably recognized you and paid you dust! :coffee: lol

HoeHoe just because you don't see him, doesn't mean he doesn't see you. lol I've heard that fans have sent him stuff fans say on Twitter, etc. So he probably recognized you and paid you dust! :coffee: lol

No that's just what you wanna believe to make it seem like he knew who I was and shaded me when in fact he's acted like this towards many fans before. I'm sure Bu didn't shade him and he did the same thing so what's your excuse for that? :coffee:. 2nd he don't have that many followers and 3rd read all of the above what I stated earlier and take that into account. He wouldn't know my face out of thousands of fans who've shaded him way worse than I did.