Major stars at the LA show tonight

kaeh1213

According to Twitter, Beyoncé, Oprah, queen Latifah and more are at the Unbreakable show in LA tonight. 

Love that Beyoncé is a true fan too....

You must've saw one of my tweets with my handle "juzzjoejoe" and yes it's true and so was Sherri Shepard, Channing Tatum, Chante Moore, MC Lyte, Shonda Rhimes whoever that is. I love how Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis came out at the end and reminded the fans "You don't know what you got til it's gone. We've waited 7yrs" and said something about the album being no.1. Here's video of it 

https://www.facebook.com/rhythmcontrol/videos/10153697975363894/

• Upvote 2

You must've saw one of my tweets with my handle "juzzjoejoe" and yes it's true and so was Sherri Shepard, Channing Tatum, Chante Moore, MC Lyte, Shonda Rhimes whoever that is. I love how Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis came out at the end and reminded the fans "You don't know what you got til it's gone. We've waited 7yrs" and said something about the album being no.1. Here's video of it 

https://www.facebook.com/rhythmcontrol/videos/10153697975363894/

Shonda Rhimes is the creator of Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. :sigh: 

• Upvote 2

of course Beyoncé was gonna be at a Janet Jackson concert, she is a stan like the rest of us. Not really surprising. Oprah has always been hot in the panties for Janet, no surprise there. It was nice that her old backup dancers were in the house including Miss Tina Damn Landon and Janets parents were also there showing love...probably the first time nobody had to take Katherine out of the show because her daughter was being nasty :lol:

• Upvote 2

I'd love to see a pic of Tina there.  I know it's been talked about and talked about, but she'll always be part of the Janet "Dream Team" to me, and I have always really wished she and Janet could forgive and move past the hurt to become friends, or at least friendLY, again.  

• Upvote 1

I I couldn't see who threw her the shirt but she took it and tossed it off the stage. Also in the beginning one of her necklaces broke so she tossed that too. I also have a 3 minute video of the Jimmy and Terry surprise on my phone so I will try and upload it. 

• Upvote 2

I'd love to see a pic of Tina there.  I know it's been talked about and talked about, but she'll always be part of the Janet "Dream Team" to me, and I have always really wished she and Janet could forgive and move past the hurt to become friends, or at least friendLY, again.  

I believe they buried the hatched long time ago (as she bought or was gifted a ticket to her show). 

• Upvote 2