Major stars at the LA show tonight

kaeh1213

After witnessing Janet perform, I KNEW that Mrs. Carter would show the fuck out at that Tidal event and that's exactly what people are saying she did. People are even saying that Jay Z was looking at her crazy with a 'calm yo ass down' look on his face :lol:. That's the power of Janhova. -_-

ThatOtherFan was right when he said that Beyoncé needed the inspiration.

carry on

• Upvote 1

After witnessing Janet perform, I KNEW that Mrs. Carter would show the fuck out at that Tidal event and that's exactly what people are saying she did. People are even saying that Jay Z was looking at her crazy with a 'calm yo ass down' look on his face :lol:. That's the power of Janhova. -_-

ThatOtherFan was right when he said that Beyoncé needed the inspiration.

carry on

now she getting on my nerves again. Trying to copy Janet's stage presence. Bitch please!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS CARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many young girls check for her. Get that promo Janet! I didn't know Cara was a fan! I watched her movie a couple months ago and fell in love. 

• Upvote 1

LOL I know she's a big deal in the UK but idk how much of a big deal

I'd liken her to Kim type status, maybe? But more positive. She's basically one of the current it girls. Plus she's friends with Taylor which seems to be a good thing these days.