Hollywood Hottie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Turns into Janet for 'Lip Syncing' Special

That looked legit. let me find out that the boy from 'Angels In the Outfield' might give the best tribute to Janet.

He just might.  I love him.  Starting watching all his movies when he starred in "Mysterious Skin" that my friend wrote.  It's pretty heavy stuff but worth a watch to see where JGL started as far as being a edgy actor.  The movie came out around 2005. 

• Upvote 1

Ugh I had tickets for this, fuck work!!! He slayed.....would've loved to see it in person.

That looked legit. let me find out that the boy from 'Angels In the Outfield' might give the best tribute to Janet.

YOU BETTA TAKE ME ALL THE WAY BACK WITH THAT REFFERENCE....I might have to watch that lol. He slayed as Roger

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love how he mentioned that he did it on a platform where it's not about judging him for dressing up and doing Janet and it's all about having fun. I loved that he braved it and did it not caring knowing that some may question him dressing like a woman. He's been tweeting about this since he done it lol.