Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

AND THAT's 110% TRUTH.ORG! Like I been saying I get wanting more at the moment, hell I'm there too, but geeze "why complain, nobody cares" We had a thread that voiced our opinions, wants and concerns, and expectations and wishes, but  why does that need to be some of your every single response like we don't know....or care. I don't mean it in a mean or shady way, but for alot of us the era isn't dead, and it seems the ones who think it is are trying to make it for those who don't feel the same. Maybe it's a 2 way pull, the ones who think it's dead are trying to convince us who know better it's not, and we're trying to pull them into the light.

Unlike you all, the majority of us don't care about your opinions. And name names, because all of my posts haven't been about the damn video. YOU ALL KEEP BRINGING IT UP

Edited by J. Weezy

Would u guys rather have things to "talk about now" (which in a traditional sense would last only another year before an era would be over )  .....OR have shit to talk about for the next 2-3 years???????

Do the math.. which on is greater?

Which one is longer?

Which one ultimately sounds more pleasing.?

Okay.And Thank you. 

And BTW...let's please keep it real up in here. This board started "dying" right after Janet's return was announced ODDLY. Lets not act like shit was popping on here then it started to fizzle out due to Janet's "lack of promo". Lest we forget i had made a thread talking about why is seemed dead on here and how alot of members/activity seemed to stall at the time of Janet announcing her return. NOW THAT SHOULD BE the question. 

Why are y'all still trying to dispute opinions? But then y'all claim that we are?

Edited by J. Weezy

The Unbreakable World Tour era is still boring as fuck. Most of ya'll just don't want to admit it. 

Like I said, keep living in denial that you're enjoying those 30 second videos. The only thing you've been provided with to enjoy this era (the first in seven years) is an album that Janet hasn't even acknowledged. There's no opportunity to see this album brought to life because the videos keep getting taken down. There's no interviews that discuss the album, nothing about future projects, nothing. Hell even #1s was more exciting. We can still go back and watch the performances, read the interviews, and look at pictures. 

Denial is very unhealthy and it's only a matter of time before some of you cut the shit and realize that you've been denying everything that I've been saying. 

Unlike you all, the majority of us don't care about your opinions. And name names, because all of my mosts haven't been about the damn video. YOU ALL KEEP BRINGING IT UP

You keep saying "you all are the reason the thread keeps going", and you're helping the conversation advance with all these posts complaining about those who think different than you. AND you're complaining about us generalizing, yet you're literally doing it with us too. We on this side aren't exactly carrying this conversation just with each other, it's 2 sides responsible for this conversation staying alive.Case & point, what the hell did my last post have to do with a video of any kind at all? Is the word video even in my post? You're telling me to name names, but I'm clearly not the name you need to be addressing. And why name names, those who do what I'm addressing, will respond............

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

And half of y'all were bitching about a damn interview and got mad when I said you all weren't thinking ahead :( Some of you whining about our opinions now were claiming that your opinions weren't being respected. :whistle: (Jarryif & Game)

Edited by J. Weezy

You keep saying "you all are the reason the thread keeps going", and you're helping the conversation advance with all these posts complaining about those who think different than you. AND you're complaining about us generalizing, yet you're literally doing it with us too. We on this side aren't exactly carrying this conversation just with each other, it's 2 sides responsible for this conversation staying alive.Case & point, what the hell did my last post have to do with a video of any kind at all? Is the word video even in my post? You're telling me to name names, but I'm clearly not the name you need to be addressing. And why name names, those who do what I'm addressing, will respond............

as long as you all respond....I will continue to. I'm in a petty mood today

Then complaining about "us" keeping the conversation going makes no sense when you're literally doing the same.

The Unbreakable World Tour era is still boring as fuck. Most of ya'll just don't want to admit it. 

Like I said, keep living in denial that you're enjoying those 30 second videos. The only thing you've been provided with to enjoy this era (the first in seven years) is an album that Janet hasn't even acknowledged. There's no opportunity to see this album brought to life because the videos keep getting taken down. There's no interviews that discuss the album, nothing about future projects, nothing. Hell even #1s was more exciting. We can still go back and watch the performances, read the interviews, and look at pictures. 

Denial is very unhealthy and it's only a matter of time before some of you cut the shit and realize that you've been denying everything that I've been saying. 

Sooooo it's clear you haven't been to a show.....:unsure:...cause i don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

And half of y'all were bitching about a damn interview and got mad when I said you all weren't thinking ahead :( Some of you whining about our opinions now were claiming that your opinions weren't being respected. :whistle: (Jarryif & Game)

But we got over it like adults are supposed to and moved on, nterestingly your post proved we evolved and you've regressed :whistle:

Edited by jarrylf

And you all are kind of saying the same thing and you've been cosigning every single one of their posts. I don't really see the generalization. 

Austin's opinions are a bit more extreme than mine are on the issue. Others have stated things that I haven't...etc.

The extreme comments about all of us being "done with the era"....and wanting 48 videos....12 performances...etc is a bit much

Edited by J. Weezy

Janet could've at least done one interview at least a week before her album was due. In the meantime i'ma just take what I can get which ain't much lol. I do think she's gonna bring it up a notch next year tho

And you all are kind of saying the same thing and you've been cosigning every single one of their posts. I don't really see the generalization. 

Austin's opinions are a bit more extreme than mine are on the issue. Others have stated things that I haven't...etc.

The extreme comments about all of us being "done with the era"....and wanting 48 videos....12 performances...etc is a bit much

The Generalization is you're literally doing the same damn thing whether you feel exactly the same or not you're supporting the side that nothings happening are you going to deny co-signing with anyone that agrees with you on this subject...seriously?:lmao:

There's 2 sides. 1. Those of us keeping our cool and ravishing & appreciating what we have & what she'd done and won't stop talking about it, 2. Those who want more and wont stop talking about it

• Upvote 2

The Generalization is you're literally doing the same damn thing whether you feel exactly the same or not you're supporting the side that nothings happening are you going to deny co-signing with anyone that agrees with you on this subject...seriously?:lmao:

There's 2 sides. 1. Those of us keeping our cool and ravishing & appreciating what we have & what she'd done and won't stop talking about it, 2. Those who want more and wont stop talking about it

I guess you don't know what generalization means. Poor you.

Then complaining about "us" keeping the conversation going makes no sense when you're literally doing the same.

Sooooo it's clear you haven't been to a show.....:unsure:...cause i don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

But we got over it like adults are supposed to and moved on, nterestingly your post proved we evolved and you've regressed :whistle:

I guess you skipped over the part about you being a hypocrite. :( And a change in opinion is "regression" now? Ok. Noted.

I guess you don't know what generalization means. Poor you.

So you haven't generalized everyone who's on the opposing side of the argument now....So "they always generalize us" isn't itself generalizing?...looks like I do,  nice try at a insult, but we get it you're defeated, got nothing else to pull so, Poor you. :) 

Edited by jarrylf

So you haven't generalized everyone who's on the opposing side of the argument now....So "they always generalize us" isn't itself generalizing?...looks like I do, you're gonna, nice try at a insult, but we get it you're defeated, Poor you. :) 

Are you all not policing opinions?

Did you all not start whining over perceived "spamming", because I was "complaining."

What have I said that wasn't true (about you all's thoughts and actions)?

Edited by J. Weezy

Are you all not policing opinions?

Did you all not start whining over perceived "spamming", because I was "complaining."

What have I said that wasn't true (about you all's thoughts and actions)?

Haha EASY question, where did I personally say your complaining was spam? (whether or not I agree...) where's the quote of me saying so?.....You won't find it, but you just generalized me as if I personlally said that?

Haha EASY question, where did I personally say your complaining was spam? (whether or not I agree...) where's the quote of me saying so?.....You won't find it, but you just generalized me as if I personlally said that?

you definitely liked just about every one of their posts on that topic. Whether or not you used the word "spam" is moot. You all were making a big deal out of it.

You guys are all over the goddamned place. Game, get the hell over yourself. This isn't about YOU. This is about Janet. Yes, I'm bored with this slow ass era, and yes I'm losing interest. I'm also hoping thst Janet shuts us the hell up, by bringing something spectacular! That's the reason why I became a fan. I'm not here for this "she's doing it different this time" bullshit! Janet has set the bar high for herself. I want my Janet back!!! :cry:

You guys are all over the goddamned place. Game, get the hell over yourself. This isn't about YOU. This is about Janet. Yes, I'm bored with this slow ass era, and yes I'm losing interest. I'm also hoping thst Janet shuts us the hell up, by bringing something spectacular! That's the reason why I became a fan. I'm not here for this "she's doing it different this time" bullshit! Janet has set the bar high for herself. I want my Janet back!!! :cry:

Game's fine when he's around it is about him :shifty:

so I concede, I think its time she did something public to promote, or at least give the fans a morsel to hang onto ..."I've been listening" -_- ....if she is lawd this thread :lol:

• Upvote 1

he summed that up welllllll :filenails: