Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

Coming back with a well received/crafted album & a worldwide arena tour that people still want to see is enough "slayage" for me.

I called it in another thread months back that Janet might put her energy and coin into touring and not concentrate on videos...I thought I was proved wrong when we got the NS vid.

People should be entitled to bitch if they want, just don't attack Janhova in the process. I really do understand that frustration though but ultimately, touring is where she makes her coin back...investing in videos, not so much, though if it really is "for the fans", she knows we want visuals.

• Upvote 5

People stay trying to make her predictable.

Last year I said, ALL I need, is a album, she don't have to tour, she don't have to do a single video, she don't have to do another public appearance, she don't even have to do a shoot for the album, I jut wanted a full quality album, something better than every album since TVR........I got what is undoubtably my favorite album of hers (that wasn't expected), I saw her front row at The Forum (That was definitely not expected), Got to see her honored in person at BET, , and all I can go back to all I needed was the album, it's the album I've wanted EVERY album after AFY to be in 1 way or another. That's why I'm content, that's why I have NO expectations, Im not coming to the house of Janet with orders for what her to serve, I'ma let her serve whatever she wants whenever she wants, and either I'll be happy with it or I won't, there's always gonna be what I wish & want, but it's more important what SHE wants to give, and that's what I'm open for and that's what fans should be.

• Upvote 3

The frustration is apparent in several threads at the moment and I believe it is valid on both sides but there is a limit. I am not going to shut down any topics as I think these are discussions that deserve a base, but name calling will not be tolerated. Nor will abuse of the report function. Please apply some maturity and restraint moving forward.

• Upvote 2

The frustration is apparent in several threads at the moment and I believe it is valid on both sides but there is a limit. I am not going to shut down any topics as I think these are discussions that deserve a base, but name calling will not be tolerated. Nor will abuse of the report function. Please apply some maturity and restraint moving forward.

Ha! I can only imagine who's baiting and then pushing that report function when they finally get what they were asking for :lol:

I've made use of my ignore feature. I'd suggest they do the same, because they will continue to be upset.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The only person instigating a fight here has been Game. I've always defended Janet to the core. However, I have been unhappy about this era since the release of the No Sleep video. Eventhough, Im unhappy with it, I havent "attacked" Janet. I will contunue to express my frustrations with this era until Janet shuts me the fuck up with something spectacular. I'll even take back what I've been saying if I have to. So far, Im underwhelmed. If Game can't take it, then too fucking bad!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Didn't you say you were going to stop responding to me? We get it, you love everything about this era, and you have the superiority complex, where you believe your unrealistic ass kissing is valid. Janet neither gives a shit about any of our "love" nor us kissing her ass. :lol:

New day to process the bull that you type. 

Whose ass am I kissing? :blink: bc I don't make it my mission to wake up and rain on my fav's fans parade doesn't mean I'm "kissing ass". I love the album.. I love and I am going to the tour and that's all that matters 

fghjkgfjkljh y'al falling apart

This whole era (minus the music) has been vry subpar and un-Janet like.

but I guess the music is all that matters right?

Yeah i'm just happy she gave us a new album although I wish there could be more promo. I do wish however that she stops using the hashtag #burnitup when her ass ain't burning it up herself knowing we've been waiting for months for a video or live performance of it. It's like she's teasing us again lol

• Upvote 3