Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

Me too. I'll wait until next month and see how she'll continue to promote the album during the 2nd leg and if no video is released for another song by next month or February or no live tv show or award performances i'll be over the "Unbreakable" era

My show is in February and after that.....

Unpromoted

BoreItUp!

Dammn, Maybe (I Should Promote)

The Great 1 Month

Shoulda Known Betta

After You Fall (Off the Charts)

Brokenhearts are Here

Night-Quil

Go Sleeep

DreamTaker/Nausea

2 B Forgotten

Fading Away

Promise (Broken)

No Lessons Learned

Black Eagle

Well Secluded

Gon' B A Fight

ghjkljhghjhkl;jhgjkl;'

The fuckN ki at Shoulda Known Better remaining the same.

i am screaming. 

Edited by LawdToday
  • Upvote 1

I think i finally get whats going on here. Janet aint got the coins for the video she is trying to release...Joseph Kahn is hella expensive and she refuses to put out a lackluster dance video just for the sake of her fans. So until she gets them tour coins up, we will have to wait. Being your own boss can be taxing. Everything cost money...so what imma need her to do is stop trying to be creative with these lyric videos, she can save a couple of stacks from the editing and stuff. Maybe once she gets enough coins she can also afford some new tour costumes and a proper tour poster. -_- Now the deal with Uber makes sense as well, i wouldnt be surprised if she is taking that to some of her venues. This low budget Janet is gonna take some time to get used to but it is what it is. 

I think i finally get whats going on here. Janet aint got the coins for the video she is trying to release...Joseph Kahn is hella expensive and she refuses to put out a lackluster dance video just for the sake of her fans. So until she gets them tour coins up, we will have to wait. Being your own boss can be taxing. Everything cost money...so what imma need her to do is stop trying to be creative with these lyric videos, she can save a couple of stacks from the editing and stuff. Maybe once she gets enough coins she can also afford some new tour costumes and a proper tour poster. -_- Now the deal with Uber makes sense as well, i wouldnt be surprised if she is taking that to some of her venues. This low budget Janet is gonna take some time to get used to but it is what it is. 

muk40i.jpg

• Upvote 3

She definitely has the money. She's already recouped production costs first week. Plus tour gross and her own stash of cash, she definitely got it. Idk what she's waiting for. That's if there's even a video coming.

• Upvote 2

She definitely has the money. She's already recouped production costs first week. Plus tour gross and her own stash of cash, she definitely got it. Idk what she's waiting for. That's if there's even a video coming.

Why use her own cash. Why not flush it down the toilet bc that's what music videos are nowadays. A debt 

muk40i.jpg

Im like the same like what? :mellow: Janet has the coins, the real issue here is whether a video results in promoting the song in a way that makes it worth producing the video. All of this is a business, and in a business an investment is either bad, or good, and in this case a video for a song radio isn't playing and its about two months now removed from its release isnt going to help. We all know Janet is frugal, I doubt its about not having the money and more about strategy when spending it. I only agree with the idea a video for BIU would be for the fans only now.

• Upvote 1

Im like the same like what? :mellow: Janet has the coins, the real issue here is whether a video results in promoting the song in a way that makes it worth producing the video. All of this is a business, and in a business an investment is either bad, or good, and in this case a video for a song radio isn't playing and its about two months now removed from its release isnt going to help. We all know Janet is frugal, I doubt its about not having the money and more about strategy when spending it. I only agree with the idea a video for BIU would be for the fans only now.

well isn't this era for the fans? And the rest of that doesn't really make sense. A one video era isn't really going to be successful

Edited by J.

Music videos only helps the label get more money. It's a bad investment for independent artists