Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

I am not complaining, im legit trying to figure out her game plan and her not wanting to spend her own money makes the most sense to me. I believe she is trying to save her tour coins and then do all the things we want her to do, which is why this shit is gonna be stretched out over time. Music videos cost money, going on talk shows performing cost money..Janet is trying to be smart about how her money is being spent...i get it. She is the boss now. You got artist on major record labels out there right now who are bitching about the lack of support and promotion. Unless you are Adele, you dont make money off albums these days and you sure dont make money off videos...money comes from touring. Ive been a fan all my life, i get that things are different this go round and I can say I dont care until I am blue in the face but the truth of the matter is that i do care...a little more than i want to.-_- 

• Upvote 2

Oh Game, shut the hell up! "Welcome to the negative side." God forbid that we want to see our idol doing what she does best. Outperform the hell out of the crusty dried up bitches that do nothing but coochie pop, and use retarded gimmicks in an unflattering manner to show their "talents."

You keep on applauding, and getting all bent out of shape. I simply can't neither defend, nor justify this era. Janet is better than this. She threw an awesome album at us, and went into hiding. She hyped us up, we listened, we gloated, we were excited. Then she just vanished. Once in a while she throws us a dried up bone with; "Hey you guys" then we see some article, fan made video, or repetitious crap on twitter. Nothing else! I'm not a "negative" fan. I'm a pissed off fan. Never did I imagine that I would be dissappointed, underwhelmed, and done with a Janet era a month after a release. Save the whole; "Times are different now" talk, and "she's doing it her way." That's fine. She does it her way, and I say, I hate it! End of story!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

Or maybe she could at least do some performances. That would have done this era some justice, if we weren't going to have any videos. Oh well. I guess she's saving all her energy for the tour. It is, what it is. I'm over it.

I've been saying that from the start. At least give us some damn live performances on shows or awards. Hell Janet got more coins than Missy yet Missy done released a video and radio is playing her song. I heard it on the radio this morning plus she and Pharrel are gonna be performing WTF on The Voice

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I've been saying that from the start. At least give us some damn live performances on shows or awards. Hell Janet got more coins that Missy yet Missy done released a video and radio is playing her song. I heard it on the radio this morning plus she and Pharrel are gonna be performing WTF on The Voice

Missy is also on a major record label that puts aside money for promo tours such as that. It cost money to go on shows and perform...record labels usually cover the cost. I believe Janet is not trying to spend more money than she is making...where is the profit in that?! 

Missy is also on a major record label that puts aside money for promo tours such as that. It cost money to go on shows and perform...record labels usually cover the cost. I believe Janet is not trying to spend more money than she is making...where is the profit in that?! 

So Missy been on a label for all these years and is just now releasing music? Oh and music videos don't cost much to make any more and i'm sure performing on live tv shows don't cost that much especially if you're helping bring in ratings. Oh well I guess if you're independent you do things differently but Janet ain't no regular broke independent artist

So why dont you put up the money to fund all of these things?:rolleyes:...Janet is not only an independent artist but she is also in charge of her own record company...she is trying to set herself up for success and just casually spending money left and right is not the move. I get the frustration but im trying to put things in perspective. 

• Upvote 2

We have "fans" comparing Missy to Janet Jackson

Missy about to flop real hard and will miss the #1 spot and/or fail to cross 100k US a first week. :lmao:  Her shit song was only good for a week or two and only bc of the corporate sponsored music video on a major label. GTFO 

You trolls are so sad to have that member apart of your negativity agenda. It's like having Dr. Ben Carson on your Foreign Policy Committee :lmao: 

That's because there's nothing to talk about. Butt hurt Nancy.

Yet here you are.. Saying nothing new over and over like what you say matters

two years I've been defending Janet from you negative, sad people. Get a life already.. Move on. Quit trolling Janet on Janet's forum for attention 

im not butt hurt. I'm sick & tired of the same members bitching and whining or fake fans attempting to get laughs on Janet's expense.. And worse of all... The cult of negativity and its idiotic and problematic followers. 

You can't blame no body but you

PS: I didn't bother reading your rehashed excuses as to why bitching was okay or why defending Janet is not okay :blink: 

So Missy been on a label for all these years and is just now releasing music? Oh and music videos don't cost much to make any more 

Stop typing.. It makes you look dumb 

Missy has been too afraid to release bc she can't compete with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Drake, and younger rappers mostly bc she's corny and stuck in 2001 

Game got some nerve with all the personal attacks he throws at me and others. Imma need the mods to do their research before they come waltzing up in here after days of not coming on here with a ban.

Just cause that toupee on fire don't go hiding behind Twisted Elegance and his mod powers!

a weak uneducated mess! 

Yet here you are.. Saying nothing new over and over like what you say matters

two years I've been defending Janet from you negative, sad people. Get a life already.. Move on. Quit trolling Janet on Janet's forum for attention 

im not butt hurt. I'm sick & tired of the same members bitching and whining or fake fans attempting to get laughs on Janet's expense.. And worse of all... The cult of negativity and its idiotic and problematic followers. 

You can't blame no body but you

PS: I didn't bother reading your rehashed excuses as to why bitching was okay or why defending Janet is not okay :blink: 

You are getting redundant as well. You're also being defensive and irrational.