Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

There is simply no reason I should be spending the money I do on a forum for "fans" to do nothing but bitch 24 hours a day. I'd actually rather spend the money to have this place sit dormant for awhile than to have to read this crap ad nauseam.

So it might just disappear one day when I decide to stop paying for it. Or it might come back at another time. Who knows.

Go to Twitter. Go to Facebook. Start your own forum. Find another place to snark at each other. Find another place to complain in thread after thread after thread about how unfulfilled you are as a Janet fan.

To those of you that don't bitch - and let's be honest, I can count you on one hand - I am sorry.

kiiiii

They were/are sensitive as FUCK and think that every single fan has to bow down and Kiss Janet's ass becauze SHE MADEszz a new ALBERMS for USZ FANSszZZ!!!11! like WHAT?!  They never accepted other ppls opnions and that's always been my prob with Auschwitz. 

TBH, i'd rather have groups on facebook/twitter and other small forums than having that place as the representative of a Janet fan forum. 

Edit: They had a new forum up called Craving Janet... Did they delete that one as well or is this just another stunt? 

that's due to y'all not posting and the forum being inactive not contamination of idiots 

and even after Angie said she would give it time before she made a decision, the night one old member came on here saying he wanted it shut down immediately because he hates us, Angie said she wasnt shutting shit down :)

• Upvote 1

They were/are sensitive as FUCK and think that every single fan has to bow down and Kiss Janet's ass becauze SHE MADEszz a new ALBERMS for USZ FANSszZZ!!!11! like WHAT?!  They never accepted other ppls opnions and that's always been my prob with Auschwitz. 

TBH, i'd rather have groups on facebook/twitter and other small forums than having that place as the representative of a Janet fan forum. 

Edit: They had a new forum up called Craving Janet... Did they delete that one as well or is this just another stunt? 

As the quote said, her "fans" were unappreciative of Janet's new album for the world... The people who bitch and complain. 

That forum is old and not associated with J|X

thats terrible he displaced all those fans, but the only good thing that would have came out of it, would have been those last 5 minutes the board was still up, he'd of been every bitch cracker muthafucka in the book :lmao: now ban dat !

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

The admin were policing people's "tone" over there.  And don't even think about criticizing them...they'll delete your comments. Hope it's down for good tbh

And that means they're gonna come here. And honestly, I've already secured my position as the resident bitcher and complainer for this era, so I don't want to be outnumbered. Nor do I need the added competitive stress of having to uphold a reputation and standard that I've already set for myself. 

And that means they're gonna come here. And honestly, I've already secured my position as the resident bitcher and complainer for this era, so I don't want to be outnumbered. Nor do I need the added competitive stress of having to uphold a reputation and standard that I've already set for myself. 

yes.. You've been the resident forum troll.. Your title is safe