Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

dramatic as usual. he banned most of janet's ride or die fans.

yes Mikel's an idiot. I've clocked him a few times over there before I got banned and so have other members there. 

They were/are sensitive as FUCK and think that every single fan has to bow down and Kiss Janet's ass becauze SHE MADEszz a new ALBERMS for USZ FANSszZZ!!!11! like WHAT?!  They never accepted other ppls opnions and that's always been my prob with Auschwitz. 

TBH, i'd rather have groups on facebook/twitter and other small forums than having that place as the representative of a Janet fan forum. 

Edit: They had a new forum up called Craving Janet... Did they delete that one as well or is this just another stunt? 

Oh yes it was a horrible place. It's like you better tread carefully or you'll get banned. How you gonna ban die hard fans for disagreeing with you? You couldn't disagree or say anything remotely negative about anyone around her especially Gil since Mikel seems to of fucked him or something. Hell you can't even talk about Janet's cook or you'll be banned. He was such an ass and he felt he could talk to you any kind of way and when you gave it back to him the way he gave it to you he couldn't handle. I got banned when he quoted me when I was talking to someone else and said something like "For fucks sake!" so I quoted him back saying "Well for fuck's sake! blah blah blah" and he couldn't handle it and banned me. I always said if I saw him in person i'd let him know what a bitch he is.

Too late. We here.

Make sure Mikel knows if his raggedy ass shows up here it's on and the other mod too

• Upvote 2

Thank you! Glad to be here. Now let's get this place poppin!

Go tell the others to come here and that they won't get banned for not like the color of Janet's next outfit. We debate here and argue but we're like a family and unless you flat out continuously bash Janet there's no reason you have to worry about being banned. Oh and we suspend people before banning. We believe in 2nd chances.

• Upvote 1

Go tell the others to come here and that they won't get banned for not like the color of Janet's next outfit. We debate here and argue but we're like a family and unless you flat out continuously bash Janet there's no reason you have to worry about being banned. Oh and we suspend people before banning. We believe in 2nd chances.

Done and done. By the way, you're a cutie ;)

Edited by youwantthisanytime

I'm another refugee, thank you so much for granting me asylum. :D

and some of y'all are nice lookin' too

Done and done. By the way, you're a cutie ;)

you were probably looking at my ex cause in that pic you could hardly see me cause i'm black and it was very dark in that red lighting area at the Janet show lol but yes thanks he is a cutie. 

• Upvote 1