Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

I had my issues with Planet Janet, but the amount of negativity, trolling, bitching, complaining, and personal attacks I saw on JX made me appreciate PJ more.

Do I think a lot of fans are ungrateful? Yes.

Do I think a lot of people deserved to be banned? Yes.

Would I close down a website if I were paying money for a forum and all people did was fight? Yes.

Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, but the conversations on there were out of line. I don't care about freedom of speech as much as I care about respect, logic, and boundaries.

• Upvote 3

I had my issues with Planet Janet, but the amount of negativity, trolling, bitching, complaining, and personal attacks I saw on JX made me appreciate PJ more.

Do I think a lot of fans are ungrateful? Yes.

Do I think a lot of people deserved to be banned? Yes.

Would I close down a website if I were paying money for a forum and all people did was fight? Yes.

Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion, but the conversations on there were out of line. I don't care about freedom of speech as much as I care about respect, logic, and boundaries.

Mikel and a few of the other mods were bitches anyway. They ran the good Janet fans away and banned the others and not because they disrespected Janet but because they either didn't see eye to eye Mikel or the other mods or that they didn't put up with the mods abusing their authority deleting and editing people's posts at their will. They were more like dictators instead of mods. Since all the good fans were gone there's nothing but the bad ones left. That forum used to be poppin'. Not no more lol

Mike|1814 is the one who banned me all three times. Long story short, he couldn't take what he was dishing. 

all 3 times? Ha!!! :lol: bitch banned my ip address cause he knows I would've came back. I still can on a different computer if I want but I haven't been missing nothing. I wanted to go in on him really bad and then delete my account after reading the fuck out of him. I've had so many people private messaging me when I was there telling me they like how I told his ass off a few times.

he's a bitch :filenails:  they never banned me I just left :lol:

everyone knows he is. I heard he's standoffish at Janet's shows. I guess just cause he knows some of her camp he thinks he's all that. Bitch would've got slapped by me but I would've waited til after the show so Janet wouldn't kick me out during lol

I think it's safe to say we all despise Mikel lol

Yes very accurate

Hey Ryan!!! It's starting to feel like a famiy reunion in here lol

Heeeeey! It's been too long! Lol. I gave up waiting for Janet.club, and decided to try some place new. I need my Janet scoops as I'm sure we all do, so here we are, and to stay haha 

• Upvote 2

It's nice to have this forum popping again

I was trying to post a damn gif, but it's not working.  :umm: so.....imagine the old lady from Titanic saying "it's been 84 years."

Edited by J.
  • Upvote 3

I never knew Mikel was so hated! Lol

Anyway, here I am after 7 years on JanetXone...

Yes he is and he's hated by other members on the Xone but they're too scared to say something to him for fear of being banned and that's probably the only Janet forum they know. I remember you tho lol. I was JoeJoe there years ago back in the 20 Y.O. era til DJ Boo banned me for sticking up for Janet and then another member gave me an account as SloSlo and that got banned when I gave Mikel a bit of what he was giving me lol.

I know. ^_^ 

Hopefully this will assure Angie keeps the lights on. -_- 

I can help Angie keep the lights on if need be

I'm here also from janet.club. I was on there for 8 years but rarely posted anything. I'm mostly an observer. LoL

I even messaged Mikel about being selfish by not offering to pass the site on to someone willing to pay for it but no response. Idk. I like this site anyway.

• Upvote 2