Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

Best thing you've said all week.

Shut yo ass up and how Game's dumb ass gon say nobody cares yet he's the one who posted this thread about Janet-Xone. Fuckin' idiot!:lol:

when I would log in at Janet club , the bottom of the screen says this board is hosted for free by proboards #cheapkween

ha! He's just a sad individual lol

• Upvote 1

I'm totally picturing you guys meeting mikel at a Janet show introducing yourself then slapping him across the face like Angela Bassett did to the white lady in waiting to exhale lol

Oh I saw him a few times but I didn't realize it was him until someone posted his pic on this forum. He must've recognized me from my pic at janet.club cause I would see him keep looking at me from time to time. I knew he looked familiar. He was with another guy who looked like a gay firefighter who just got off work and changed clothes real quick. He had on an old hat and little cut off shorts that made him look like he was one of Peter Pan's lost boys. 

Oh gurl I was there too. Maybe you saw my gay ass getting mah life served to me.

depends on what section you were in lol. I was in the VIP room where Janet's accolades were. We ran into Gil in the hallway:rolleyes: and then we went in to where our seats were by the right side of the stage like 4 rows from the front. I was almost about to fight one dude cause he tried to move up to where our seats were doing the show but I didn't wanna get kicked out during the middle of the show lol. I ran into 2 other Janet forum members too. You know what? Maybe I did see you lol

Edited by JoeJoe

I'm kinda liking this place better.  I'll def be checking both. If I wanna speak my mind  I'll post it here ofcourse 

I'm feeling this place better too actually. Better debates on topics without having them being shut down. I have some I want to discuss but I'm still warming up to so it won't be taken wrong or misunderstood. 

• Upvote 2