Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

I miss all you guys 

imma try to post more lol 

to to think I've been with some of u guys since "weekend" 

funny how time flies....

I miss you bitch, you were always 1 of my faves, you were 1 of the ones (in the crew of Bu & Roc) where I almost instantly took a liking to you and had to get to know who you were lol.

I would think they would stay since we're so fucking cool B)

trust me they'll come back and even now the word is spreading that there is another Janet forum where it's more relaxed and everybody's not so uptight including the mods. More people will be joining sooner or later 

• Upvote 1

trust me they'll come back and even now the word is spreading that there is another Janet forum where it's more relaxed and everybody's not so uptight including the mods. More people will be joining sooner or later 

they need to, thats what happen to me I was there then I was here and just stayed -_-

Personally I've been with you guys since 20 Y.O. or when "Weekend" was released. When the old board shutdown and this one was created, I decided to explore this "Xone" this board kept talking about. I'm not going to lie or hold back, but no tea no shade, once Angie created Planet Janet, it got really boring in here and Janet Xone was more popping. So I stayed there. I've always been a fly on the wall on both boards, barely posting, but I read most posts. ?

• Upvote 2

I appreciate the honesty and feedback. When the old board shut down we did lose a lot of people and Janet wasn't as active so things just started to really slow down. I'll readily admit I haven't been as active on a Janet forum when compared to my activity 10-14 years ago and it was due to a myriad of reasons: sometimes not being interested in moderating and missing just being a member; things in my personal life changing; and, especially in the past couple of years, my career really taking off. But it was always nice to be able to come back and talk to some people I've known for up to 15 years! That's almost half of my life when I think about it. I guess it's why in my heart of hearts when I thought I was ready to pull the plug I couldn't. And I'm glad I didn't. 

So for those joining us: welcome and enjoy your stay. It's not always perfect. I may not always be the owner that lives up to your expectations, but it's home. 

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 3