Janet|Xone / janet.club Reopens its Door After Contamination

I appreciate the honesty and feedback. When the old board shut down we did lose a lot of people and Janet wasn't as active so things just started to really slow down. I'll readily admit I haven't been as active on a Janet forum when compared to my activity 10-14 years ago and it was due to a myriad of reasons: sometimes not being interested in moderating and missing just being a member; things in my personal life changing; and, especially in the past couple of years, my career really taking off. But it was always nice to be able to come back and talk to some people I've known for up to 15 years! That's almost half of my life when I think about it. I guess it's why in my heart of hearts when I thought I was ready to pull the plug I couldn't. And I'm glad I didn't. 

So for those joining us: welcome and enjoy your stay. It's not always perfect. I may not always be the owner that lives up to your expectations, but it's home. 

If you ever get tired don't pull the plug. I can help keep this thing going and help with the money or admin and I know if I ever become one I can't be saying bitch and all that but anyway i'm enjoying being able to especially when people keep trying me. Glad you didn't pull the plug cause think, where would everybody go other than the xone which many are banned from or just don't like being there?

• Upvote 1

If you ever get tired don't pull the plug. I can help keep this thing going and help with the money or admin and I know if I ever become one I can't be saying bitch and all that but anyway i'm enjoying being able to especially when people keep trying me. Glad you didn't pull the plug cause think, where would everybody go other than the xone which many are banned from or just don't like being there?

I have automatic deductions so whenever I get a new debit card I ALWAYS forget to update that mess in the system so they can take my money :lol:  So money isn't an issue; it's my brain :lol: 

I know how you feel. I remember when the old board was down because of a glitch and it was down for a few weeks and I had to go to the Xone. I wasn't happy. I offered two rebuttals and that thread was locked and my shallow self hated the look and feel. I haven't been back in 10 years but I don't remember interacting with Mikel so I can't speak to his character.