Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Janet Jackson: The 'Unbreakable' Tour - Various venues

Hi there, 

We're sorry! This tour has been postponed... 

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that, due to scheduling difficulties, they've had to postpone The 'Unbreakable' Tour at the following venues:

30 March 2016: Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham
31 March 2016: The O2, London
4 April 2016: The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
5 April 2016: Manchester Arena

It is not possible to confirm new dates at the present time so we are refunding all ticket holders, you don't need to do a thing - you'll see a credit onto the card you used within 15 days.

If you have any questions for us, there's lots of information in our FAQs. If what you're looking for isn't quite covered, get in touch with one of the team by sending your question through the helpdesk.

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service
===============================================================

kldshf\iofgouidfidf!!!! NO SHE DID NOT.

I hope she's OK. 
Edited by Dammn Bu

Ok it's sunk in. I'm not mad. I'm honestly not. I can't change things out of my control. I'm £360 richer ($500) because of this and I need that money. I'm still going on my trip to London so it's all good. I probably won't be able to make any rescheduled dates though.

I really hope Janet is OK and she's not hiding a health issue. It's odd that she was rehearsing only for this to happen especially since the venues had sold pretty well. 

• Upvote 1

Scheduling difficulties? And it took them this long to realise this.... I'm pretty upset to be honest, but as you said above Bu I could use the money that I'd spent on tickets. I'm a little pressed at the moment... I wonder if she will be cancelling the Dubai date also then...

Scheduling difficulties? And it took them this long to realise this.... I'm pretty upset to be honest, but as you said above Bu I could use the money that I'd spent on tickets. I'm a little pressed at the moment... I wonder if she will be cancelling the Dubai date also then...

I'm just going to assume it's cancelled tbh since they're refunding everyone - I'm not sure how it usually works. I'm not too mad - I saw her front row in 2011 so tbh I was disappointed I got crap seats this time. BUT so many people were seeing her for the first time and I feel sorry for them. I do hope she's OK and "scheduling difficulties" isn't a lie to hide a health issue. I wonder how if rest of Europe will be affected?

I hope she's ok too, although judging from the recent pics in Paris she looks fine but you never know. I saw that someone from Germany got a similar email also so it could be Europe all together, sounds familiar.... I hope she doesn't cancel the entire leg, that would be a disaster. I hope the sales of the shows had nothing to do with this because this could easily have been rectified with a bit of promo. I need to listen to Unbreakable now before I cut a bitch lol.

• Upvote 1

Just give it up Janet. Go to the Middle East and enjoy the rest of your life. Smh 

lol yep she's not into it.  Wissam has totally changed her.   This era has been sad to watch and  don't understand anything that is going on.   From Control to Controlled.  It is sad to see this.   

Some people are saying that has something to do with Joe's health!
It seems he collapsed and it's about to go down... She pulled the plug on the Tour and might be on her way to US :s

I had 2 concerts scheduled. My work vacations, I've been planing for MONTHS!
Waited she confirmed she was ok, her health and stuff.. Bought the tickets, booked the flight. And now this.
ALL THE MONEY I HAD. Thank you.

lol yep she's not into it.  Wissam has totally changed her.   This era has been sad to watch and  don't understand anything that is going on.   From Control to Controlled.  It is sad to see this.   

She checked out years ago. I feel like she only did this cuz ppl kept getting on her nerves about making another project. And being passive, she just did it.  

• Upvote 1

OK....Im throughly PISSED OFF! My friend and i have been looking forward to this for months. You guys can be all calm and rationale but im pissed. One fucking dissapointment after another. The ONE thing we have to look forward to this era...a tour...and its completely fucked.

Cant help but think its down to ticket sales

• Upvote 3

Ok it's sunk in. I'm not mad. I'm honestly not. I can't change things out of my control. I'm £360 richer ($500) because of this and I need that money. I'm still going on my trip to London so it's all good. I probably won't be able to make any rescheduled dates though.

I really hope Janet is OK and she's not hiding a health issue. It's odd that she was rehearsing only for this to happen especially since the venues had sold pretty well. 

Have they? I have no idea but i thought she might struggle outside of London.

I just seen my email...im not fucking impressed

Have they? I have no idea but i thought she might struggle outside of London.

I just seen my email...im not fucking impressed

The nosebleeds were left for all of them as far as I remember.

I'm disappointed because I blew off Adele and better Mariah tickets for her. But I get a holiday out of it so i guess that's an upside for me. Still feel bad for the fans though - especially the ones that were going to see her the first time.

Could be related to sales.   She's probably decided to focus the tour and further  singles promotion in the US.    In order for the tour to sell well there has to be good promotion but it's not that strong this era. 

Edited by Tobias73