Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

How is she not obliged? 

She didn't cancel 

FOR JODI AND THE OTHER AMERICAN TROLLS:

Youre WAY too invested in this. Like LawdToday and J... All three of you are Americans who haven't purchased a ticket for the Euro tour. Maybe you should back off the questioning like it effects you.. Bc it doesn't :umm: If you're that upset and not trolling, then I think you should find something else to bitch about.. Like the fact that Donald Trump could be your president 

If you're trolling. Then troll on... ^_^ 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

She didn't cancel 

Youre WAY too invested in this. Like LawdToday and J... All three of you are Americans who haven't purchased a ticket for the Euro tour. Maybe you should back off the questioning like it effects you.. Bc it doesn't :umm: If you're that upset and not trolling, then I think you should find something else to bitch about.. Like the fact that Donald Trump could be your president 

How am I "way too invested" in anything? I commented twice. It doesn't matter if i'm not European, have you considered the poor word of mouth? She's gained a reputation for this. Who's going to bother seeing her anywhere if they think she'll just cancel? 

Edited by katara
  • Upvote 1

She didn't cancel 

If you're trolling. Then troll on... ^_^ 

Game, we'll bitch about Donald Trump in its appropriate forum. Here, we will bitch about the fact that the Unbreakable era is NOT for the fans. It's simply for Janet: and not in a Velvet Rope way. It's more of a; I dont give a fuck about the fans way. This era has been horrendous. I know you're qctung like you think it's the greatest thing in the world, but you are smarter than that, and you are just trolling on otbers. You're like Donald Trump. You know the deal, you hate this era, and its direction, and you're bullshitting!

• Upvote 2

Her cancelling Europe/ Live Nation cancelling for poor ticket sales affects future touring prospects altogether. She might get so much bad press that it affects ticket sales in the US. If people think she's unreliable, which she is continuing to prove, that's not good. 

Edited by J.
  • Upvote 3

I think they were caught off guard by the cancellations,  frankly. She was recently posting videos about how much she's looking forward to London, Glasgow,  etc. Now this. Team Janet is probably humiliated by this.

I think you're on to something. They're basically burying their heads in the sand. Surely, if the cause was poor ticket sales after all, there would be some warning signs a lot sooner than three weeks. Right? 

Game, we'll bitch about Donald Trump in its appropriate forum. Here, we will bitch about the fact that the Unbreakable era is NOT for the fans. It's simply for Janet: and not in a Velvet Rope way. It's more of a; I dont give a fuck about the fans way. This era has been horrendous. I know you're qctung like you think it's the greatest thing in the world, but you are smarter than that, and you are just trolling on otbers. You're like Donald Trump. You know the deal, you hate this era, and its direction, and you're bullshitting!

oh? Odd that you're speaking for me. I hate this era? Nope. Sorry #NotSorry. I love this era, the album and I will support and love Janet 

Janet never said this "era" was for the fans... She said the album was... Please pay attention

You know why i love this era.. Bc Janet proved to the world that she's still force.. She proved to the haters that she doesn't need promo to sell and album. She proved to fickle "fans" that she didn't retire. She proved to the world that she can still create great records and perform amazing shows.

and if you deny that ^ then ask yourself.. "Why am I here?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you're on to something. They're basically burying their heads in the sand. Surely, if the cause was poor ticket sales after all, there would be some warning signs a lot sooner than three weeks. Right? 

Yep. Sems they're trying to find some way to save face.. Europe is rightly disappointed.  Sad situation.  Feel bad for J as well.

I think they were caught off guard by the cancellations,  frankly. She was recently posting videos about how much she's looking forward to London, Glasgow,  etc. Now this. Team Janet is probably humiliated by this.

I think I agree with that.. I've had some mixed feelings about all of this since the news broke yesterday.. I just bought tix a week ago to see her in the Bay Area when she comes back May 19 (her 1st show as a 50YO), so I'm glad she didn't cancel any US dates so far..

but I do find it somewhat amusing how so many fans for months have been saying she needs to do promo in Europe, should release a dance video, should do interviews, performances, etc because most knew the tour wasn't selling that great..

and then there were a handful of fans that literally think they knew it all and that Team Janet "knew what they're doing" and "shes a pro in the industry for 40 years" and on and on and on ... This just goes to prove that something isn't clicking on Team Janet as it should probably be, and that a lot of fans' concerns were sincerely warranted..

(this was my first post here btw.. Formerly "tpfkadal" from Janet.club!)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

not really. Are you going to make her? What are you going to do if she doesn't? :lol: Janet is a legend regardless 

you're chatting all this shit about how it's not a problem she's said nothing

it's not really too bad she cancelled on all her fans

we all have to find our great forever and all this shite, 

soon as your upcoming dates in the US are cancelled, see if ye keep on with the silly rainbowns and sparkles fall out of janet's arse nonsense

oh? Odd that you're speaking for me. I hate this era? Nope. Sorry #NotSorry. I love this era, the album and I will support and love Janet 

Janet never said this "era" was for the fans... She said the album was... Please pay attention

You know why i love this era.. Bc Janet proved to the world that she's still force.. She proved to the haters that she doesn't need promo to sell and album. She proved to fickle "fans" that she didn't retire. She proved to the world that she can still create great records and perform amazing shows.

and if you deny that ^ then ask yourself.. "Why am I here?"

why her 17 european shows all cancelled then?

madonna still manages, 

mariah sold out the o2

• Upvote 1

you're chatting all this shit about how it's not a problem she's said nothing

it's not really too bad she cancelled on all her fans

we all have to find our great forever and all this shite, 

soon as your upcoming dates in the US are cancelled, see if ye keep on with the silly rainbowns and sparkles fall out of janet's arse nonsense

Yew Mad AF!!!!! :lmao: 

I will :) Now that you said I won't.. #ChallengeAccepted 

• Downvote 2

As much as I admired Janet as a reclusive, mysterious celebrity with the no performing, literally a handful of 5 minutes performances could have saved Europe and it saddens me that the effort wasn't put in. The sad reality is nobody outside of the fan Base knew anything about this tour in Europe, or the album for that matter. It's such a shame because this album has so much potential, its a modern masterpiece for God's sake! 

• Upvote 7

As much as I admired Janet as a reclusive, mysterious celebrity with the no performing, literally a handful of 5 minutes performances could have saved Europe and it saddens me that the effort wasn't put in. The sad reality is nobody outside of the fan Base knew anything about this tour in Europe, or the album for that matter. It's such a shame because this album has so much potential, its a modern masterpiece for God's sake! 

People seem to not understand what it is like to be an independent artist... I think that's where majority of the confusion and anger lies

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

and if you deny that ^ then ask yourself.. "Why am I here

And that is where you and I differ. I don't give four fucks if Janet sells one album. I'm not about sales, billboard charts, and popularity contests. I'm all about her art and craft. Yet you criticize those who want to see more of her, and would actually like a REAL era. You are just a charts whore and ass kisser. Janet hasn't delivered this era, and her fans are most definitely fed up, and it is blowing up. It's bad enough that we haven't gotten any visuals, and why performances and videos are important. You never know what's going to happen when you tour. That's why you deliver an unforgettable era. On top of that, she has postponed and cancelled. These cancellations have caused, and cost her fans heartache, time, and lots of money. So you continue kissing her ass. The rest of us realistic fans will see it for what it is. 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 4