Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Aah ok fair enough. Yeah the tickets were selling ok. There were no sell outs but it was mostly the nosebleeds left from what I remember 

No Bu.. NY Daily is just as bad as PAGE SIX.. Please don't fall for the stupidly of some users. Specifically that one you quote :coffee: 

The same member that said your accent was "nasty"

• Downvote 1

No Bu.. NY Daily is just as bad as PAGE SIX.. Please don't fall for the stupidly of some users. Specifically that one you quote :coffee: 

The same member that said your accent was "nasty"

:lmao:. I don't know what news sources to believe anymore

British accents > American ones though 

• Upvote 1

I could listen to you read the phone book bu but don't come for our edges so hard damn -_- 

I mean you're about to have Donald Trump as president - you guys come for your own edges :( 

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Downvote 1

How the fuck you say she should have retired in 2002??? The era maybe painful but the album is still great.

And im quite happy with the Damita Jo album too thanks ^_^

I said she might has well have. A good album is not worth becoming a laughing stock. 

I'm voting next week for Ohio's primary where Hillary should pick up the win

Yas! #nudes4Hillary. 

Hold up :umm: Y'all have bad teeth <_< 

We can get teeth whitened though boo. Can you all return to sender in a bad president? Not really unless he or she does some drastic and gets impeached which is highly unlikely 

• Upvote 1

Yas! #nudes4Hillary. 

We can get teeth whitened though boo. Can you all return to sender in a bad president? Not really unless he or she does some drastic and gets impeached which is highly unlikely 

It ain't even the hue, y'all got some jagged snaggle tomfoolery. :coffee: Y'all have Invisalign over there? 

It ain't even the hue, y'all got some jagged snaggle tomfoolery. :coffee: Y'all have Invisalign over there? 

I don't know what that is but my teeth are perfectly straight :coffee:

At least we don't have issues with guns :filenails:

• Upvote 1

I don't know what that is but my teeth are perfectly straight :coffee:

At least we don't have issues with guns :filenails:

Your country is so last century. :coffee: Sorry little sis went and upstaged you. :coffee: 

That being said my immigration policy is very open. I will Take your tired, your hungry, your poor. :shifty: 

Ill take it raw Bu. :umm: 

Your country is so last century. :coffee: Sorry little sis went and upstaged you. :coffee: 

That being said my immigration policy is very open. I will Take your tired, your hungry, your poor. :shifty: 

Ill take raw Bu. :umm:

We let you shine :rolleyes:. But it didn't last long since y'all hated all over the world ^_^ 

hunty - your country isn't letting some of my people in :(

that sounds hot :shifty:

We let you shine :rolleyes:. But it didn't last long since y'all hated all over the world ^_^ 

hunty - your country isn't letting some of my people in :(

that sounds hot :shifty:

I'm from NY ok we are our own country and I take no responsibility for this tomfoolery happening. -_- 

Yeah, all you need is a little elbow grease and dream to enter my borders. -_- 

• Upvote 1