Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

I'm from NY ok we are our own country and I take no responsibility for this tomfoolery happening. -_- 

Yeah, all you need is a little elbow grease and dream to enter my borders. -_- 

smuggle me in :shifty:

I have plenty of elbow grease -_-

• Upvote 2

:lmao:. I don't know what news sources to believe anymore

British accents > American ones though 

I sure did say British accents sound nasty. Don't mean I don't like anyone with that accent. He's what we call a "Messy f**" which is why that ass will stay on ignore cause I could read the fuck outta him and say what I want but he'll just run and tell mommy.

Do you guys think Unbreakable will be Janet's last album? Or will we have to wait another 7 years? 

I think this will be her last venture into music until she is single again.  I don't know how the record label is going to work with this kind of strategy.  It may have been created just to put this album out and not new artists.  

You Democrats better get off your fat asses and vote when the time comes 

Trump will be the next president and you can thank Bernie Sanders and his psychotic supporters.  A lot of them won't vote for Hillary if she wins the nomination.  That is how we got Bush when Ralph Nader was running and his supporters didn't vote for Gore.   We saw what happened after that.  

• Downvote 1

I think this will be her last venture into music until she is single again.  I don't know how the record label is going to work with this kind of strategy.  It may have been created just to put this album out and not new artists.  

Trump will be the next president and you can thank Bernie Sanders and his psychotic supporters.  A lot of them won't vote for Hillary if she wins the nomination.  That is how we got Bush when Ralph Nader was running and his supporters didn't vote for Gore.   We saw what happened after that.  

Ugh. Democrats need to stop acting like dumb Republicans and vote for whoever wins that nomination! DT cannot be the next president. How is he even allowed to run for it? He's not a politician? Weren't the Repubs crying about Obama's lack of experience in 2008? What about DT? He has NO experience from my understanding? 

Ugh. Democrats need to stop acting like dumb Republicans and vote for whoever wins that nomination! DT cannot be the next president. How is he even allowed to run for it? He's not a politician? Weren't the Repubs crying about Obama's lack of experience in 2008? What about DT? He has NO experience from my understanding? 

All you need to run is money 

People like outsiders but even Donald Trumpf is a bit too outside. He won't win in the general election 

All you need to run is money 

People like outsiders but even Donald Trumpf is a bit too outside. He won't win in the general election 

Mess. I'd be laughing so much if he did. I'd be pissed too tbh. 

Mess. I'd be laughing so much if he did. I'd be pissed too tbh. 

Sorry, poor racist, ignorant people love "outside" politicans

young democrats won't vote for Hillary bc they're young and dumb. 

These kids love Bernie and SNL said it best. His dreams are big and adventurous but has no idea how to achieve them. (Paraphrased)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, poor racist, ignorant people love "outside" politicans

young democrats won't vote for Hillary bc they're young and dumb. 

These kids love Bernie and SNL said it best. His dreams are big and adventurous but has no idea how to achieve them. (Paraphrased)

It sure is an interesting time in the US, I guess

Where ya getting it? Don't create the truth you like 

Let me get this straight... Austin's trolls (including you) are bad mouthing Janet yet I'm the one who is enjoying "all of this"? :blink: You obviously didn't think it through. 

Yet here you are. Barely a fan of Janet.. Yet you stay logged in to her forum to troll her fans. Maybe you can get a life before giving your opinion on mine. 

Im glad I'm important enough for you to have an opinion on my life despite me not knowing and caring who you are. Says a lot about me. I made an impact and I'm glad I did :) I guess I know how Janet feels and it feels GREAT!!! 

Most importantly, I hope you find your great forever too ^_^

you are so sad hjkhhgfjkghghfjk

Praying 4 u

Casual, yes... But she's still got that nostalgia factor. I mean you can't beat old school Janet. -_- And at this point.... Everything up to AFY is old school. :unsure: 

most accurate statement in this thread.

TBH if Janet wants to do right by this mess of an era, she needs to do a whole digital revitalization.

How are you one of the biggest visual artists of all time but don't have most of your videos in HQ on the internet to view?

She should update her youtube/vevo with all of her videos in HD quality.

Choose a streaming service (tidal, apple, etc) and upload all of her singles, b-sides, and remixes.

Release the janet. tour

and sit her ass in the middle east and let the coins collect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

most accurate statement in this thread.

TBH if Janet wants to do right by this mess of an era, she needs to do a whole digital revitalization.

How are you one of the biggest visual artists of all time but don't have most of your videos in HQ on the internet to view?

She should update her youtube/vevo with all of her videos in HD quality.

Choose a streaming service (tidal, apple, etc) and upload all of her singles, b-sides, and remixes.

Release the janet. tour

and sit her ass in the middle east and let the coins collect.

I'm thinking there might be an issue with her old label, hence the two verified youtube channels. Having your videos all over the place is really a hindrance (see: madge).