The "VENTING" Thread!! (No rebuttals PLS!)

Dal

To answer that question... No 

Agree

I( much like Janet, Justin) am over the Super Bowl. Nothing has changed. It was Janet's idea, executed poorly and without permission. 

ok well you quoted a chopped and screwed version of my post to fit what you're trying to get across.. Not sure how I feel bout that but I see why you did it.. 

Obviously nothing regarding any issue is going to get solved in this thread, but having a place where people can express themselves free of combativeness was my approach to creating this thread..

i disagree with you stating that peoples' feeling don't matter (that's not what I was saying in my original post you quoted)..

but I do agree with you with the fact that most of us are over the SB discussion, especially when it's lumped in with race issues (whether correct or otherwise).. I also agree she did it to herself and has nobody else to blame but her..

• Upvote 2

I'm black and lgbt but went to private catholic school through high school, and am an attorney. It doesn't mean I'm blind to what's around me. And the Super Bowl thing wasn't just because Janet was black. She got the brunt of it over Justin because she was a black woman. The big blowout over the less than a second incident was a distraction from the pointless war. And a way to make "family value" a talking point for the election, much like Bill Clinton's affair was used to push for George W's initial election. Bill's affair and Janet's waldrobe malfunction were both examples of alleged liberal values ruining America.

The reason why janet got the brunt of it was because she was the bigger star and a powerful person. Justin was just a nobody to them in this situation. What does race even come in to it? Show me the receipts? Show me the people, the radio djs saying they decided to ban Janet because of her skin colour??? 

It saddens me that people will accuse people of racism without even a bit of proof. 

Some of you need to have more faith in people. 

There is so much more to be concerned about in the world than who is nominated for an Oscar >_>, like the corruption and poverty and terrorism in Africa. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Downvote 1

The reason why janet got the brunt of it was because she was the bigger star and a powerful person. Justin was just a nobody to them in this situation. What does race even come in to it? Show me the receipts? Show me the people, the radio djs saying they decided to ban Janet because of her skin colour??? 

It saddens me that people will accuse people of racism without even a bit of proof. 

Some of you need to have more faith in people. 

There is so much more to be concerned about in the world than who is nominated for an Oscar >_>, like the corruption and poverty and terrorism in Africa. 

Do you really believe this is the right place to have this debate, let alone solve it? By all means, start your own thread and stop derailing this one.

stop derailing this one.

JFDOAIFJDAO LMFAO... This thread (with all due respect to the OP) is a derailment to begin with... F|X1 has a right to vent just like all the complainers in the first 12 pages... 

Lost me there.

JFDOAIFJDAO LMFAO... This thread (with all due respect to the OP) is a derailment to begin with... F|X1 has a right to vent just like all the complainers in the first 12 pages... 

You know damn l what I meant.. This is a place to vent about all things Unbreakable,  not a debate on race issues (which is a fool's errand to try to solve here).

• Upvote 1

I don't understand what you mean by the entirety of this thread being a "derailment" as opposed to a "topic"..

Vent, sure.. Debate, argue and attack, not so much.. 

Janet got the brunt of the SB incident, and got fucked over, and blacklisted because she's black, a woman, and a Jackson! The rest of you can cite your professions, and theories all day, but it was clear as daylight! Now where the fuck are the DB, Black Eagle, and BurnItUp videos?

• Upvote 1

Janet got the brunt of the SB incident, and got fucked over, and blacklisted because she's black, a woman, and a Jackson! The rest of you can cite your professions, and theories all day, but it was clear as daylight! Now where the fuck are the DB, Black Eagle, and BurnItUp videos?

let's cool it with the race discussion.. Or keep it going in a separate thread please!

let's cool it with the race discussion.. Or keep it going in a separate thread please!

I agree. I've been saying this from th beginning. I've tried to avoid chiming in, then I keep reading more fuckery, and I feel compelled to address some of these idiotic comments. That's why I followed my comment with talk about the video.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

To be honest there's literally nothing else to talk about. -_- Even venting about cancellations and whatnot is old news. 

It's all Janet's fault for leaving us high and dry. -_- 

she pretty much got my dick hard from some boooomb head action (spit and deepthroat and errthing!), then bent over for me and as soon as I slid the tip of my cock in her slit she pulled away and ran for the door and never looked back, leaving me with a gnarly case of blue balls...

at least that's how I feel she's handled this entire era..

"...I never even got to CUUUM!" ?

• Upvote 7

she pretty much got my dick hard from some boooomb head action (spit and deepthroat and errthing!), then bent over for me and as soon as I slid the tip of my cock in her slit she pulled away and ran for the door and never looked back, leaving me with a gnarly case of blue balls...

:mellow: 

You are a fucking freak. :o :ph34r: 

• Upvote 4

tumblr_lryfwqbB2L1r1w1eoo11_r1_250.gif

Game, AKA Janet's accountant. I don't give four flying fucks about Janet's money or expenses. I want the video NOW!

Jodi AKA Delusional fan.. Janet does and that's what matters 

I don't understand what you mean by the entirety of this thread being a "derailment" as opposed to a "topic"..

Vent, sure.. Debate, argue and attack, not so much.. 

Attacking isn't necessary but is expected of that member 

You know damn l what I meant.. This is a place to vent about all things Unbreakable,  not a debate on race issues (which is a fool's errand to try to solve here).

lmao I didn't make this thread... I didn't derail it.. I barely wanted to comment on it 

everytime I read your comments, I look over at your icon, and I'm just like. . . . :mellow: :lol::lmao: Janet raising closet freaks e'rywhere.

u said it....she's not hungry for it....Jimmy has said in the past they would be recording but she wasn't into "it" so why are we here? .....in her defense I think there's a part of her that loves her fans so much she wanted to do and give more than she was ready to do

If she's not hungry for it anymore, I at least would like her to go out on a banger. This era (the tour basically) could have gone much better had there been better marketing. I'd hate for Janet to leave a bad taste in people's mouths right before she decided to semi-retire. 

Again, this is something that's been stated, but there should be more effort in preserving Janet's legacy. We're probably gonna get the unreleased tours soon (*crosses fingers*) but one can't even find all her music videos officially and in good quality on YouTube. The same for her best performances. Something should be done about that... The simple things can really go a long way.

• Upvote 3

If she's not hungry for it anymore, I at least would like her to go out on a banger. This era (the tour basically) could have gone much better had there been better marketing. I'd hate for Janet to leave a bad taste in people's mouths right before she decided to semi-retire. 

Again, this is something that's been stated, but there should be more effort in preserving Janet's legacy. We're probably gonna get the unreleased tours soon (*crosses fingers*) but one can't even find all her music videos officially and in good quality on YouTube. The same for her best performances. Something should be done about that... The simple things can really go a long way.

I HATE that her videos are in such poor quality on youtube and not all of them are there either. One part of her legacy is her music, I listen to 80's music all the time, like an 80s radio station, and it bothers me I hear Prince, Michael, and Madonna, but no Janet.....its like they forgot, but she aint making them remember either so

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 4

Eeew bitch! You are using my language! And I like it!

• Upvote 1