The "VENTING" Thread!! (No rebuttals PLS!)

Dal

:rolleyes: She was a target, but because she appeared to deliberately expose her boob to 120 million Americans. Not just because of her skin colour. 

If Madonna had done that, she too would have faced repercussions and blacklisting for sure. Where a difference would have occurred is in their personal handling of it. Janet went really wrong by not explaining herself. Madonna would have explained herself. 

You mean like the repercussions she faced for exposing a 17 year olds boob or the repercussions she faced for dropping the N bomb on her son or the repercussions she faced when she decided to doodle all over Martin Luther Kings face with her rebel heart symbol or maybe it was the time she got repercussions for simulated blowing up a US leader at the end of her video or was it the time she showed her ass on the red carpet at the grammys. or maybe when she said she wanted to bang a 14 mexican boy.  

After all that she is still untouched so to say she would have been black balled if her salty sour breast fell out is a not true  

• Upvote 9

You mean like the repercussions she faced for exposing a 17 year olds boob or the repercussions she faced for dropping the N bomb on her son or the repercussions she faced when she decided to doodle all over Martin Luther Kings face with her rebel heart symbol or maybe it was the time she got repercussions for simulated blowing up a US leader at the end of her video or was it the time she showed her ass on the red carpet at the grammys. or maybe when she said she wanted to bang a 14 mexican boy.  

After all that she is still untouched so to say she would have been black balled if her salty sour breast fell out is a not true  

thank you! I feel when people ignore the added race barriers in the problems faced by people of color, it's to say that race does not play a role in what happens. Madonna has been called controversial & a pioneer damn near all in the same sentence with her "controversies" damn near being uplifted as groundbreaking instead of inappropriate. 

Lets keep it real, the FCC used Janet as a pawn because she was an easy target. She's black, she's a Jackson, & people can get with being outraged by her shenanigans. If the FCC was so concerned about Janet's breast in front of millions it wouldn't allow sexually suggestive commercials to air during the super bowl. On any given day, you can catch something much more provocative on prime time television besides Janet's millisecond tit. 

If this was about the fairness of her being "wrong" why wasn't Justin handled with the same equal punishment for being involved? Janet was used to push censorship & the FCCs politically correct agenda. Furthermore, the picture was frozen & the video was repeated on the news for weeks following...why did the FCC allow that image to be embedded in the memories of all those who could have missed it? It was all bull shit. 

• Upvote 4

thank you! I feel when people ignore the added race barriers in the problems faced by people of color, it's to say that race does not play a role in what happens. Madonna has been called controversial & a pioneer damn near all in the same sentence with her "controversies" damn near being uplifted as groundbreaking instead of inappropriate. 

Lets keep it real, the FCC used Janet as a pawn because she was an easy target. She's black, she's a Jackson, & people can get with being outraged by her shenanigans. If the FCC was so concerned about Janet's breast in front of millions it wouldn't allow sexually suggestive commercials to air during the super bowl. On any given day, you can catch something much more provocative on prime time television besides Janet's millisecond tit. 

If this was about the fairness of her being "wrong" why wasn't Justin handled with the same equal punishment for being involved? Janet was used to push censorship & the FCCs politically correct agenda. Furthermore, the picture was frozen & the video was repeated on the news for weeks following...why did the FCC allow that image to be embedded in the memories of all those who could have missed it? It was all bull shit. 

:coffee::yep:

Couldn't have said it any better than you to be honest :filenails::thumbup:

• Upvote 1

What Janet did actually was inappropriate though. She "accidentally" exposed her breast during a football game on national television. That's tawdry. Madonna published a book about her pussy. There's a difference. So yes I think Janet was trying to play that "stunt" game and failed miserably. 

What Janet did actually was inappropriate though. She "accidentally" exposed her breast during a football game on national television. That's tawdry. Madonna published a book about her pussy. There's a difference. So yes I think Janet was trying to play that "stunt" game and failed miserably. 

Wholeheartedly agree, just know the stunt failed hard because of who she was & not the stunt itself. 

• Upvote 1

Janet didn't expose her breast, Justin Timberlake did.

• Upvote 1

I did ? .. Still nothing.. The pic shows up in my reply but then I click "post reply" and it's gone.. I'm using my safari browser on my iPhone..

I don't get it ?

EDIT: I just tried it on my Google browser app and used the [i.m.g] html code and that worked.. But I mean come oooon!

right click on the gif and chose to open it in a new tab, then right click again and chose the option "copy image" and then just come here and post it

• Upvote 1