The "VENTING" Thread!! (No rebuttals PLS!)

Dal

It's not about race. It's about Madonna and Janet. What's ignorant is to twist what I said. But that's not surprising. Carry on. Madonna is still the queen of pop. Janet ain't even inducted in the hall of fame. But her black brother is. Oop.

• Downvote 5

It's not about race. It's about Madonna and Janet. What's ignorant is to twist what I said. But that's not surprising. Carry on. Madonna is still the queen of pop. Janet ain't even inducted in the hall of fame. But her black brother is. Oop.

What does RHOF have to do with the conversation? Stop compounding shit, if it wasn't racially bias Justin would have experienced the same treatment. Period. He would have lost endorsement, performance privileges, career would have been hit, but that didn't happen. 

Madonna can simulate sex with a religious figure & it not even blemish her. So, your lack of being able to see it doesn't make it less real. You're like Diane Sawyer thinking its just "Little tiny toxic darts" where as Janet who EXPERIENCES it first hand, overstands its not little it's blatant. But when you're exempt it's easy to overlook. It's privilege of sorts. 

Ladies back on Janet politics. 

You know something I always l loved about Janet was that she had this sweet girl next door persona and did so much for the fans. This I thought always made her the most likeable out her contemperaries and that's really hard to find especially with her success. I mean if she faked being that sweet girl all along she did a damn good job. She is no longer that person. There is a major disconnect. She is like in her own bubble now.  And all this quietness when she could be out there doing some damage/image control. I just don't get it.  She only cares about getting money. That's what matters to her and it's starting to show. 

Nah I don't think so. She has had plenty of that and always has. She's said decades ago that she wants to venture into other things besides music. A Diamond collection just happens to be one of them. Y'all are still thinking she's the one who cancelled these dates. Live Nation did

What does RHOF have to do with the conversation? Stop compounding shit, if it wasn't racially bias Justin would have experienced the same treatment. Period. He would have lost endorsement, performance privileges, career would have been hit, but that didn't happen. 

Madonna can simulate sex with a religious figure & it not even blemish her. So, your lack of being able to see it doesn't make it less real. You're like Diane Sawyer thinking its just "Little tiny toxic darts" where as Janet who EXPERIENCES it first hand, overstands its not little it's blatant. But when you're exempt it's easy to overlook. It's privilege of sorts. 

Michael was accused of child molestation. Are you following? That is much worse than what Janet went through. Yet Michael still has his place as the king of pop. Are you following? Michael Jackson is black. So is Janet. Michael Jackson went through a major controversy. So did Janet. Michael's legacy remains intact. JANET'S DOESN'T. Are you following? You fucking simpleton? JANET doesn't have what it takes. It's not because she's black. She's lazy and she allowed her own career to be destroyed. Are you following? 

Madonna's career isn't better than Janet's because she's white. It's better because she's smarter. Are you following? 

Michael was accused of child molestation. Are you following? That is much worse than what Janet went through. Yet Michael still has his place as the king of pop. Are you following? Michael Jackson is black. So is Janet. Michael Jackson went through a major controversy. So did Janet. Michael's legacy remains intact. JANET'S DOESN'T. Are you following? You fucking simpleton? JANET doesn't have what it takes. It's not because she's black. She's lazy and she allowed her own career to be destroyed. Are you following? 

Madonna's career isn't better than Janet's because she's white. It's better because she's smarter. Are you following? 

Michael was bigger than all of them to be real here, and the best thing to happen to his legacy was his death :filenails: how many artists are only appreciated truly post mortem?

Edited by Stealth

No. Even in his later career, and even now 7 years after his death, MJ was still known as a child molester, his sales greatly declined post allegations, and was still being called "Jacko" (reasons tracing back to this "quirky" behavior). Not to mention, him being an alleged child molester is embedded in his legacy as a personality. 

If you don't understand how race plays a factor in music, then you probably don't understand privilege, and probably shouldn't be discussing it. 

Janet's career is in the banks because she has lost all drive and doesn't care about this life anymore. The fiery Janet that had something to prove 1986 - 2001 is LONG gone. 

• Upvote 6

I'm simple but you're ass can only see one side of a complex equation. Janet's decline happened post super bowl. That's common knowledge, I see your trash ass ignored my statements about Justin's career relationships post super bowl & went right back to Michael. Michael is the biggest musical celebrity to ever live...he too took a hit. And honestly, Michael made better business moves than Janet & Madonna combined until the executives saw him as threat being that he used to own damn near half of Sony. So those allegations within themselves were deeply rooted in a lot of conspiracy. 

And if you think Michael did not face racial tensions then you are still an aloof dick, comparing apples & oranges. Janet at this point, YES is the catalyst of her own problem...before this there were other factors. I won't explain racism anymore to you because you're someone who doesn't see it intentionally. Your perspective is pointless to debate with. 

the reason why Justin didn't get punished was he apologised. Janet didn't apologise. That's why she was blacklisted. Not because she was black. That's nonsense and there is no evidence of it.

the reason why Madonna can do those things is because she's largely viewed as a joke. Janet was actually respected. So people were pissed when she popped her boob out. 

I'm tired of people using the race card. Black peoples have been and can be successful too in America nobody is stopping it. for goodness sake, you have a black president.

Michael and Janet's careers are what they are now because they themselves did a good job of sabotaging it. The fact that Michael invited kids in to his bedroom had nothing to do with his race. The fact that janet got blacklisted for exposing a boob to millions of families across America ia not because of race. 

They have made these mistakes. What's lame is they never admitted to making mistakes. Michael couldn't even admit that inviting kids in to his bedroom was wrong, innocent ot not.

Edited by Freexone1

You really need to see a doctor.  I think you might be bipolar.  There's no shame in it.  Some of the greatest geniuses of paint and art and performance have been bipolar and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt cause otherwise you are just plain ignorant and are speaking on subjects you will never understand or never will want to understand.  Talk about living in a bubble.

No. Even in his later career, and even now 7 years after his death, MJ was still known as a child molester, his sales greatly declined post allegations, and was still being called "Jacko" (reasons tracing back to this "quirky" behavior). Not to mention, him being an alleged child molester is embedded in his legacy as a personality. 

If you don't understand how race plays a factor in music, then you probably don't understand privilege, and probably shouldn't be discussing it. 

Janet's career is in the banks because she has lost all drive and doesn't care about this life anymore. The fiery Janet that had something to prove 1986 - 2001 is LONG gone. 

read bitch and let the mess ensue :mellow:

• Upvote 1

And despite all of that, he is still revered and celebrated as a legend. So is Whitney even though she was a crackhead. I guess they just have death privilege.

I do. Nothing I have said would suggest otherwise. I am talking about these people as individuals and saying you can't pin someone's entire success on their race. That's absolutely foolish. So to say Janet failed because she's black doesn't add up. And your last paragraph illustrates that point. 

the reason why Justin didn't get punished was he apologised. Janet didn't apologise. That's why she was blacklisted. Not because she was black. That's nonsense and there is no evidence of it.

the reason why Madonna can do those things is because she's largely viewed as a joke. Janet was actually respected. So people were pissed when she popped her boob out. 

I'm tired of people using the race card. Black peoples have been and can be successful too in America nobody is stopping it. for goodness sake, you have a black president. 

im sick of this shit....RACE MATTERS!!!!!!  it has and will continue to matter, only white folks with privilege can think it doesnt matter, but when you're black and you live that second class citizen life, you know that the color of your skin MATTERS....it changes shit...makes your chances in life less, I often say to myself, Im Black and gay....two strikes :filenails:

I'm simple but you're ass can only see one side of a complex equation. Janet's decline happened post super bowl. That's common knowledge, I see your trash ass ignored my statements about Justin's career relationships post super bowl & went right back to Michael. Michael is the biggest musical celebrity to ever live...he too took a hit. And honestly, Michael made better business moves than Janet & Madonna combined until the executives saw him as threat being that he used to own damn near half of Sony. So those allegations within themselves were deeply rooted in a lot of conspiracy. 

And if you think Michael did not face racial tensions then you are still an aloof dick, comparing apples & oranges. Janet at this point, YES is the catalyst of her own problem...before this there were other factors. I won't explain racism anymore to you because you're someone who doesn't see it intentionally. Your perspective is pointless to debate with. 

Ok dear then stop quoting me. 

back to Janet though....I think she's a tough cookie... and when I say tough cookie I mean in order to get respect and things done she kinda has to be ..she wasn't always...but life circumstances brought her to this, not connecting with the fans that gave her a career? Dismissing us not addressing us, I get it, she married "up" and her pussy game is on point but gurl.....dont forget to be humble....I kinda blame the men in her life, they seem to influence her a great deal, shes now married to someone more secretive than she is

Edited by Stealth
  • Downvote 1

Michael and Janet's careers are what they are now because they themselves did a good job of sabotaging it. The fact that Michael invited kids in to his bedroom had nothing to do with his race. The fact that janet got blacklisted for exposing a boob to millions of families across America ia not because of race. 

They have made these mistakes. What's lame is they never admitted to making mistakes. Michael couldn't even admit that inviting kids in to his bedroom was wrong, innocent ot not.

Another one in a bubble!  Didn't I tell you to change your member name? Where the do you live?  Cause if you don't live in the States you need to stop discussing racial politics.  Once Janet's breast was unleashed America woke up and said "Oh shit I didn't know Janet was black!" 

And despite all of that, he is still revered and celebrated as a legend. So is Whitney even though she was a crackhead. I guess they just have death privilege.

I do. Nothing I have said would suggest otherwise. I am talking about these people as individuals and saying you can't pin someone's entire success on their race. That's absolutely foolish. So to say Janet failed because she's black doesn't add up. And your last paragraph illustrates that point. 

no one said this

back to Janet though....I think she's a bitch... and when I say bitch I mean in order to get respect and things done she kinda has to be ..she wasn't always...but life circumstances brought her to this, not connecting with the fans that gave her a career? Dismissing us not addressing us, I get it, she married "up" and her pussy game is on point but gurl.....dont forget to be humble....I kinda blame the men in her life, they seem to influence her a great deal, shes now married to someone more secretive than she is

That's HER fault, that's on HER.  You can´t blame them for supposedly doing something she allows them to do. It's not their fault if she's that weak.

Anyway you are doing way too much now :rolleyes::lol: 

• Upvote 3

White people are so entitled they can tell us where racial oppression does and doesn't exist.

there was a white woman going to Africa on a trip and she said something to the affect that "I'm white why would I worry about AIDS" ...I read dat shit :filenails:

That's HER fault, that's on HER.  You can´t blame them for supposedly doing something she allows them to do. It's not their fault if she's that weak.

Anyway you are doing way too much now :rolleyes::lol: 

welcome to the messy thread ..cause we gone get these feeling out....one way or the other B)

• Upvote 1