The "VENTING" Thread!! (No rebuttals PLS!)

Dal

That's HER fault, that's on HER.  You can´t blame them for supposedly doing something she allows them to do. It's not their fault if she's that weak.

Anyway you are doing way too much now :rolleyes::lol: 

I dont think she's weak....I think she's codependent ...she's not spent too much time single ever really

I dont think she's weak....I think she's codependent ...she's not spent too much time single ever really

Same shit different smell :lol: 

you wanna know the irony here? I keep listening to Taylor Swift's album 1989 to figure out why this white bitch got album of the year :unsure:  and trying to keep in mind race dont matter :rolleyes:

Why are you doing that to yourself? :mellow: 

im sick of this shit....RACE MATTERS!!!!!!  it has and will continue to matter, only white folks with privilege can think it doesnt matter, but when you're black and you live that second class citizen life, you know that the color of your skin MATTERS....it changes shit...makes your chances in life less, I often say to myself, Im Black and gay....two strikes :filenails:

White privilege?? :crazy:

My family (Caucasian) 100 years ago where of a working class background in trades, crafts and garment production. My generation of family are now running busineses, accountants, lawyers and teachers. None of my family went to private schools or could afford to buy education. I had free tuition at uni. It's called making full use of state education and WORKING HARD. It's got crap all to do with privilege. 

How many of these African American  communities are stuck in this victim pain body, blaming all their fall backs on white folks. It's boring. Unless you are aristocratic and have inherited a fortune, we have all been in the same boat having to prove ourselfs and our blood line proud.

• Downvote 3

My family (Caucasian) 100 years ago where of a working class background in trades, crafts and garment production. My generation of family are now running busineses, accountants, lawyers and teachers. None of my family went to private schools or could afford to buy education. I had free tuition at uni. It's called making full use of state education and WORKING HARD. It's got crap all to do with privilege. 

How many of these African American  communities are stuck in this victim pain body, blaming all their fall backs on white folks. It's boring. Unless you are aristocratic and have inherited a fortune, we have all been in the same boat having to prove ourselfs and our blood line proud.

and plenty of Black folk worked hard for no pay.....it was called slavery.....were your ancestors slaves?

• Upvote 3

i guess being real means sounding really ignorant.

or maybe im giving you some knowledge you dont have...in that case it makes you ignorant not me....walk in my shoes and talk shit after if you can after being treated like you dont matter...shoot you in the street dead and yea its okay cop was right.... <_<

Edited by Stealth

The only thing I will say about the jewelry line is I don't understand why people are upset they can't afford it. I honestly don't get that, when Janet was endorsed by Jaguar I believe...the people who drove a Toyota didn't complain then...why is it a big deal that she as a specific product for a specific market? I don't understand that. 

Why should the fan base be able to afford every single endeavor she pursues? 

People are mad because more effort was put into that than this tour which people lost money on particularly in Europe.  They got photos in Dubai and video promoting it and fans get zip.   Maybe we are to poor for her now.  In game of thrones terms we are the House of Lessers and she is House of  Al Mana

Ladies back on Janet politics. 

You know something I always l loved about Janet was that she had this sweet girl next door persona and did so much for the fans. This I thought always made her the most likeable out her contemperaries and that's really hard to find especially with her success. I mean if she faked being that sweet girl all along she did a damn good job. She is no longer that person. There is a major disconnect. She is like in her own bubble now.  And all this quietness when she could be out there doing some damage/image control. I just don't get it.  She only cares about getting money. That's what matters to her and it's starting to show. 

It is like MJ all over again.  I think she is the same underneath.  I dont think she only cares about money.  She is following her husbands lead and he is a business man from a country where they have an active slave population and from reading that qatar article he doesn't seem to care about because money is being made and will be made once the olympics gets there.   I haven't seen any tweets about afmar or any organization for poor people in awhile.  

• Upvote 3

Cute story! You have white privilege.

• Upvote 3

People are mad because more effort was put into that than this tour which people lost money on particularly in Europe.  They got photos in Dubai and video promoting it and fans get zip.   Maybe we are to poor for her now.  In game of thrones terms we are the House of Lessers and she is House of  Al Mana

It is like MJ all over again.  I think she is the same underneath.  I dont think she only cares about money.  She is following her husbands lead and he is a business man from a country where they have an active slave population and from reading that qatar article he doesn't seem to care about because money is being made and will be made once the olympics gets there.   I haven't seen any tweets about afmar or any organization for poor people in awhile.  

Unicef!

• Upvote 1

Same shit different smell :lol: 

Why are you doing that to yourself? :mellow: 

im still curious....i have a Bachelors in Science, my favorite shows are sci-fi I have loved that so much since I was a child.....so scientifically speaking I'm still trying to analyze what was so great about that white chick that got her album of the year twice...other than she's white :filenails:  and thin...maybe not if she was fat like Adele

im still curious....i have a Bachelors in Science, my favorite shows are sci-fi I have loved that so much since I was a child.....so scientifically speaking I'm still trying to analyze what was so great about that white chick that got her album of the year twice...other than she's white :filenails:  and thin...maybe not if she was fat like Adele

Here we go :rolleyes: 

or maybe im giving you some knowledge you dont have...in that case it makes you ignorant not me....walk in my shoes and talk shit after if you can after being treated like you dont matter...shoot you in the street dead and yea its okay cop was right.... <_<

you dont know fuck all about me, including what colour i am. the above comment doesnt give anyone right to refer to someone as *insert colour here* bitch, which you seem to like doing even when the discussion isnt about race. People like you do nothing to ease matters at all.

Edited by vibeology