Who came up with these new rules against personal attacks..?

King Baby

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've stated in the past, I'm the Beyonce of the board. Even if I DID get banned, you all would STILL be talking about me. B)

If you get banned? Hunnies...I give you three days tops. :filenails:

I'ma give you my facebook cause with all our sass and flare our days are numbered. :wacko:

If you get banned? Hunnies...I give you three days tops. :filenails:

I'ma give you my facebook cause with all our sass and flare our days are numbered. :wacko:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's only gonna be a three arguments for me before Angie and the kids get me together. :filenails:

Its like I go away on a drinking binge for a few days and the girls have gone wild...I'ma have to be a republican about this and call for a repeal... :filenails:

I also want to repeal the rules that say we can't post nude pics.

There is no way remix boy shouldn't be allowed to use a picture of his dick as an avatar, same with Hotboy and his ass. :filenails:

Its like I go away on a drinking binge for a few days and the girls have gone wild...I'ma have to be a republican about this and call for a repeal... :filenails: I also want to repeal the rules that say we can't post nude pics.

There is no way remix boy shouldn't be allowed to use a picture of his dick as an avatar, same with Hotboy and his ass. :filenails:

:asham: :asham:

Its like I go away on a drinking binge for a few days and the girls have gone wild...I'ma have to be a republican about this and call for a repeal... :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao:

And this is when I log out.

I thought I was gonna be the first one to go. But it looks like you got me beat.

I was the first to call the rules bullshit in the "new additions" thread lol....I don't like them...sometimes some shit needs to be said to these stunt queens...Austin and I were calling each other all types of dumb 'ignant muthfuckin bitches in a thread not too long ago lol....it stayed in the thread and ain't nobody even thinking about that shit anymore

I was the first to call the rules bullshit in the "new additions" thread lol....I don't like them...sometimes some shit needs to be said to these stunt queens...Austin and I were calling each other all types of dumb 'ignant muthfuckin bitches in a thread not too long ago lol....it stayed in the thread and ain't nobody even thinking about that shit anymore

!!!!!!

And we got right the fuck over it and kept it pumping the next day like nothing ever happened. :cheers:

Ok i'm gonna sit back and let you guys finish being dramatic while i laugh my ass off

is it to early for a drinky poo? :unsure:

I'm filled with drama and calamity today. If the issue of 'our rights, freedoms and liberties being violated on a supposed democratic forum' wasn't here for me to protest against, I would have found something else. :filenails:

Its just one of those days. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be more pleasant after Angie catches wind of my little tea party protest, and comes in this thread and puts in my place. :filenails::filenails:

Archived