Who came up with these new rules against personal attacks..?

King Baby

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was the first to call the rules bullshit in the "new additions" thread lol....I don't like them...sometimes some shit needs to be said to these stunt queens...Austin and I were calling each other all types of dumb 'ignant muthfuckin bitches in a thread not too long ago lol....it stayed in the thread and ain't nobody even thinking about that shit anymore

you a fucking fool im done wit yo ass :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Eh... This site is tame compared to the older forum... so I don't know what the big deal is... I know I have been pretty good on here despite some people wanting attention from me but claim they don't see me but never overlook me....

yeah

I got a lot of good dick at the old forum

*sighs*

:yahoo::thumbup::excited:

:lol: I think someone just wanted to use the bitch word since, I said I don't wanna see anyone calling a female a bitch :yawn:

He tried to be slick and bring up Slaylor thinking I would personally attack him so he could bitch to the mods. Luckily Slaylor handled it herself, and all I had to do was post the song B)

:lol: I think someone just wanted to use the bitch word since, I said I don't wanna see anyone calling a female a bitch :yawn:

I was offended no shade on that member but Im like damn nigga control yo shit why she gotta be all dem bitches? :unsure: it aint that serious yo :filenails:

It's quite simple: if you didn't behave like children, and instead acted like adults with sense, there'd be no need for that rule.

It was a long time coming. Based on the multiple reports that I have been receiving, some people tend to take things too far, and it gets out of control. But, it will be on a case by case basis. If you can argue with someone and call it a wash and keep it moving, cool. If you can't and the problem persists and you go thread to thread berating each other, expect it to be noticed and to be dealt with. I'm not going to be paying for a forum that's filled with that type of nonsense. If you have issues expressing your opinion, then by all means, you will suffer any of the consequences that come with it.

PS. I do have ALL of the logs of the chatroom, so while you may think it's erased, if I ever need to go and find something, I will :)

It's quite simple: if you didn't behave like children, and instead acted like adults with sense, there'd be no need for that rule.

It was a long time coming. Based on the multiple reports that I have been receiving, some people tend to take things too far, and it gets out of control. But, it will be on a case by case basis. If you can argue with someone and call it a wash and keep it moving, cool. If you can't and the problem persists and you go thread to thread berating each other, expect it to be noticed and to be dealt with. I'm not going to be paying for a forum that's filled with that type of nonsense. If you have issues expressing your opinion, then by all means, you will suffer any of the consequences that come with it.

PS. I do have ALL of the logs of the chatroom, so while you may think it's erased, if I ever need to go and find something, I will :)

Mother has spoken case closed :excited:

Archived