Who came up with these new rules against personal attacks..?

King Baby

And you still listen to Slaylor's and look up news and reviews on her :filenails: Great to know that both she and I dictate what you posts on here :filenails:

Just as an FYI - not quoting the person you're talking to is not a loophole :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR

Xternal you think you are so big and bad.... the fact that you think you have ANYBODY shook is hilarious.

I choose NOT to respond or speak about you because you're simply not worth the font,thought or TIME OF DAY,BOY

Im a grown ass man..Im not gonna be going back and forth ONLINE for a couple of giggles,laughs or entertainment for other members.I'LL LEAVE YOU IN THE SANDBOX BY YOURSELF WHERE YOU BELONG. NO ONLINE PERSONALITY can get me that bothered or heated.

I simply dont know why others even entertain yo ass...but I WONT..and will continue not to.

p.s. And you can start bangin ur keys..flippin out and bashing me (LIKE I KNOW YOU WILL)...but it will only prove to the board how BOTHERED YOU ARE BY SOMEONE ONLINE ...meanwhile Im chill-laxin..unbothered or worried about someone with ur erratic behavior fueled by an obvious disposition.

YOU CAN BE MAD AND STAY MAD ...I WONT BE

*goes back to ignoring a fucking kid*

when I get through suspending today the only forum members left in this bitch are gonna b andy,hotboy and t.e I don't care who started it

soon as I get to my pc I'm haveing a word with selz and con hope they have mercy ya bcuz I'm tired of it all

Its very clear who the troublemaker is (you can tell just by reading thru this thread ALONE).. its beyond me why he has access to this forum.

Same here. He was preaching up and down on the old Planet Janet forum how he was happy that JJF was shut down only to come on the alternate board those same people use :sigh: He's been calling Pie all kinds of bitches and tailors majority of his posts to get both Austin and I to make a personal attack so he can bitch to the mods. If you ask me, that new rule created isn't needed, because he's the only one on here constantly trying to start an argument and they're all with the same 3 people he claims to hate but craves our attention (Austin, Pie and myself)...well make that 4 people now (legend...guilty by association).

Same here. He was preaching up and down on the old Planet Janet forum how he was happy that JJF was shut down only to come on the alternate board those same people use :sigh: He's been calling Pie all kinds of bitches and tailors majority of his posts to get both Austin and I to make a personal attack so he can bitch to the mods. If you ask me, that new rule created isn't needed, because he's the only one on here constantly trying to start an argument and they're all with the same 3 people he claims to hate but craves our attention (Austin, Pie and myself)...well make that 4 people now (legend...guilty by association).

And some of you aren't mature enough NOT TO BITE. The best way to not give somebody the satisfaction they crave is to ignore them. But you can't help yourselves.

You know, there's nobody that comes here who I don't like - off the forum. Off the forum you're sweethearts, but on here you're constantly acting like you have something to prove. I don't get it.

why doesn't he like Pie??? and when was he calling her all types of bitches etc??? I don't play bout lil bad ass PiePie lol

And some of you aren't mature enough NOT TO BITE. The best way to not give somebody the satisfaction they crave is to ignore them. But you can't help yourselves.

You know, there's nobody that comes here who I don't like - off the forum. Off the forum you're sweethearts, but on here you're constantly acting like you have something to prove. I don't get it.

so if you have someone constantly trying ti bait others into arguments, why not just get rid of the person that starts shit to avoid further issues?...isn't that the purpose of the rule?

You're absolutely right.I dont undertsna why Pie,Hen and Sir Duke entertain him either. Thats why on the old forum after he and I fell out I chose to ignore him and EVERYONE can vouch for that. I notice he would STILL mention me,try to bash me when I was completely not paying him ANY ATTENTION whatsoever or speaking on him. It shows the immaturity and the lack of respect. Uncalled for actions.PERIOD

True, but as much as yall say it's become old for all of us to get into it, well it's old to us that he's making posts/threads after posts/threads to get us to "fight". After shutting down those Slaylor threads, I've been ignoring him for a good long will until I got tired of the bitch directing his posts at me and nothing was said to him. And recently (besides the one where I called his friends a no-life, which is true if they were going to join the board to solely "go off on me for him"), I commented on the artist(s) he thinks he's "bashing" on here because either Austin or myself likes them. If me saying "But you have so-and-so on your mind" or posting this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoSCv3Vc0D8&t=2m40s (2:40-2:58) @ Slaylor being mentioned :filenails:

...equals a personal attack, then suspend me...I could really careless at this point. If he doesn't want our attention like he claims, then he should stop worrying about making posts/threads to get it :filenails:

Ya'll really should have just ignored him and allow him to make a fool of himself.

why doesn't he like Pie??? and when was he calling her all types of bitches etc??? I don't play bout lil bad ass PiePie lol

Because she and I are close...that's the truth :lmao: On the old board and in a couple of threads on here. He was even attempting a lil "read" (and failed) in the thread someone made for her.

The best way for you to understand it is that he's our version of TheMysteryStar (or whatever it was).

when I get through suspending today the only forum members left in this bitch are gonna b andy,hotboy and t.e I don't care who started it

soon as I get to my pc I'm haveing a word with selz and con hope they have mercy ya bcuz I'm tired of it all

The girls are easily moved..I learned to ignore certain folks who just threw shade and such.. :lmao:

Archived