Who came up with these new rules against personal attacks..?

King Baby

Ya'll really should have just ignored him and allow him to make a fool of himself.

But it still don't make sense for a new rule to pop up when he's the one starting it all. They know it's not on the level like we do with TOF, so why not step in from the start when it's clear what he's trying to do...like in this thread, what was the reason in bringing up Slaylor? It doesn't take a game of Blue's Clues to figure that out :filenails:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you had your ruler in your hand and everything...just ready to regulate lol...thought you were Warren G for a hot second lol

:lmao:

i was about to shut this shit down. thank god my family called me to help bring thier bags in from shopping that distracted me from my mission

LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR

Xternal you think you are so big and bad.... the fact that you think you have ANYBODY shook is hilarious.

I choose NOT to respond or speak about you because you're simply not worth the font,thought or TIME OF DAY,BOY

Im a grown ass man..Im not gonna be going back and forth ONLINE for a couple of giggles,laughs or entertainment for other members.I'LL LEAVE YOU IN THE SANDBOX BY YOURSELF WHERE YOU BELONG. NO ONLINE PERSONALITY can get me that bothered or heated.

I simply dont know why others even entertain yo ass...but I WONT..and will continue not to.

p.s. And you can start bangin ur keys..flippin out and bashing me (LIKE I KNOW YOU WILL)...but it will only prove to the board how BOTHERED YOU ARE BY SOMEONE ONLINE ...meanwhile Im chill-laxin..unbothered or worried about someone with ur erratic behavior fueled by an obvious disposition.

YOU CAN BE MAD AND STAY MAD ...I WONT BE

*goes back to ignoring a fucking kid*

I honestly don't care what you think of me... You do care about online people because you was bothered by me being cool with slolove back when me and you were cool. Instead of asking me if I said anything behind your back (which I didn't) you took the cowardly way out and decided to say some shit when others would try it with me which is the same tactic u using now. At the end of the day I don't respect you and wonder why you still worried about me. I don't have the bash you they already did and still do you mean nothing to me honestly.

I honestly don't care what you think of me... You do care about online people because you was bothered by me being cool with slolove back when me and you were cool. Instead of asking me if I said anything behind your back (which I didn't) you took the cowardly way out and decided to say some shit when others would try it with me which is the same tactic u using now. At the end of the day I don't respect you and wonder why you still worried about me. I don't have the bash you they already did and still do you mean nothing to me honestly.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Are these fighting words?

Same here. He was preaching up and down on the old Planet Janet forum how he was happy that JJF was shut down only to come on the alternate board those same people use :sigh: He's been calling Pie all kinds of bitches and tailors majority of his posts to get both Austin and I to make a personal attack so he can bitch to the mods. If you ask me, that new rule created isn't needed, because he's the only one on here constantly trying to start an argument and they're all with the same 3 people he claims to hate but craves our attention (Austin, Pie and myself)...well make that 4 people now (legend...guilty by association).

On some real shit if this is true why do you give me attention? What I don't understand is why you and austin continue to pay me attention if I do things on purpose to upset you??? You could have muted me days or even years ago.... When I first came to this board you started with your shady bullshit about how I shouldn't be back indirectly. You and ur friend constantly say little shit and expect for it to slide and that new rule went into effect when I wasn't here which was last weekend. So its obvious you or some other people did something. You can make me out to be the bad guy but in reality you know you started this shit. This was clear yesterday in the nicki & beyonce thread I bashed beyonce in the past it had nothing to do with you or austin.

This is a janet jackson site if I decide to call taylor swift a bitch its because I don't like her. Not because you want to be her or like her shes a horrible performer anyone can see that. Many of the mods have said put me on ignore and you continue to not do it you like the drama even ur friends know this. Until taylor swift or beyonce sign on as actual members of this forum I did nothing wrong.

*sits* *proceeds to observe*

LOL its nothing to observe...

They bitch about the drama but yet bring my name up in shit... Even when I first got on this board and ignored them they still wanted to bring my name in shit.

The issue is I don't kiss their ass and the shit I do they clearly can't... They always have the power to ignore me.

The shit is hilarious to me they think I get upset when I just laugh at them...

Boy shut up...we're not about to read all that shit. You constantly posts to get our attention and when we finally reply to you after ignoring your first 10 attempts, you tried to act like a special education kid and run for help (maybe it's not an act). You say you don't care what we say and shit, but yet you were the one posting on JJF that your friends were trying to sign-up on the board to "go off" on Austin and myself...straight pathetic. If you don't care or truly don't want our attention, then stop trying to get it :filenails:

Archived