Ya'll Ready To Admit I Was Right About Everything?

Mr. Wonder

No my buddy works there. This is the 3rd time he's served her this year.  She sat in a corner secluded from everyone. She was very nice.  She was with Preston, some lady and another male. My friend thinks the male is gay but it wasn't Gil... He knows Gil and said that def wasn't him. She's a good tipper of course 

• Upvote 5

No my buddy works there. This is the 3rd time he's served her this year.  She sat in a corner secluded from everyone. She was very nice.  She was with Preston, some lady and another male. My friend thinks the male is gay but it wasn't Gil... He knows Gil and said that def wasn't him. She's a good tipper of course 

GURL WHAT :o

But she has a home in LA, right?
Maybe she's staying at a Hotel to make things easy?

I'd give my soul for a picture!
But better not to disturb her or try to sneak one... If she wants to share or let herself to be photographed, she will.

GURL WHAT :o

But she has a home in LA, right?
Maybe she's staying at a Hotel to make things easy?

I'd give my soul for a picture!
But better not to disturb her or try to sneak one... If she wants to share or let herself to be photographed, she will.

She has a home in LA (a beach house I believe), NYC, and probably all over the world now (France, Dubai). I doubt she's living in a hotel

Edited by Game

The 18-36 month plan.

The album.

The tour.

Untitled288-vi.gif

Ya'll think she's gonna make any changes to the tour when (or if it even) resumes? 

She gonna keep things the same? 

She gonna scrap the whole tour, cut her losses and just start a new project?

Tell me kids, what are you thinking?

tumblr_oaoczxgY121qmrl73o1_1280.jpg

The 18-36 month plan.

The album.

The tour.

Untitled288-vi.gif

Ya'll think she's gonna make any changes to the tour when (or if it even) resumes? 

tumblr_oaoczxgY121qmrl73o1_1280.jpg

She's going to take care of her baby, and keep riding that huge smooth and shiny.

• Upvote 5

Joe Joe. She said herself that small dicked men were a deal breaker. If she's with a man, then it's fair to assume they have a huge dick, since it came from her lips.

Thank you!!!:rolleyes: He either gotta sling good D, mouth rock da box, or both!!! I'm mean for goddess sake the woman has multiple songs about sex!!

Joe Joe. She said herself that small dicked men were a deal breaker. If she's with a man, then it's fair to assume they have a huge dick, since it came from her lips.

she did say that, ole' big dick hungry heffa -_-  but that doesnt surprise me she also said she's a bottom and I know a lot of those that love love love big ole dicks shoved into their sloppy holes :shifty:

I think she has the means to do whatever she chooses to do, she has that resiliency that has come with her life and living through all she has and still standing strong.

Craig: I'm a Gay man, but I'm not a size queen
Janet: You're not?
Craig: no
Janet: you know my friends say "it's not always about that, it's about the magic in the wand"
Craig: The wand, (laughs) Ok
Janet: But then I always have to tell them I know that but what's wrong with a big magical wand?

Craig: she talking about packages again...smooth and shiny in If
Janet:Well you know, you can see.....it's on my mind...all the time

Janets a fuggin proud size queen... dont ever forget 

• Upvote 4