Introducing: The Coffee Click. A new political party on planet janet that fights for the right to cuss, argue, and post nudes on ths forum!

King Baby

So you joined his coffee party 2? :unsure:

I need a little pizazz in my life, so I guess you could say I could.

However, I, nor the NAACP, take to kindly to this totalitarian political approach you're taking. Here Nuk is exercising his Constitutional rigt to peaceably assemble and protest. And as a Black man, "Dee", you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to oppress another Black man's fight for equality and civil liberties. Somewhere the author of the Black Codes and noose manufacturers are cackling. ohboy.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need a little pizazz in my life, so I guess you could say I could.

However, I, nor the NAACP, take to kindly to this totalitarian political approach you're taking. Here Nuk is exercising his Constitutional rigt to peaceably assemble and protest. And as a Black man, "Dee", you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to oppress another Black man's fight for equality and civil liberties. Somewhere the author of the Black Codes and noose manufacturers are cackling. ohboy.gif

I know... :angry:

He is horrible...

And what do the mods have against a little dick and ass anyway...? :devil:

We should be able to post nude pics. :coffee:

And to think this is happening during Black History Month. Marcus Garvey would not approve. ohboy.gif

This must mean that Boi is against Marcus Garvey, Rose Parks, and all them old dead gals that fought for our freedoms as colored girls... :filenails:

I would never expect this from Boi... >_<

*remains unmoved* :filenails:

Angie... :whistle:

This Coffee Crew movement would be a great opprotunity for you to say, "I AM ANGIE!!! :flipoff: AND AS ANGIE I DO AS I PLEASE!!!!"...What you think? The liberation will make you feel like you just drink a gallon of grey goose. What do you think? Are you ready to toss the predicatable to the side and join the unpredictable...? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :shifty:

Angie... :whistle:

This Coffee Crew movement would be a great opprotunity for you to say, "I AM ANGIE!!! :flipoff: AND AS ANGIE I DO AS I PLEASE!!!!"...What you think? The liberation will make you feel like you just drink a gallon of grey goose. What do you think? Are you ready to toss the predicatable to the side and join the unpredictable...? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :shifty:

No thanks :)

Archived